Reviews for She Recreates Him
Anon chapter 1 . 4/5
SMUTTTTTTTTT beautifully written! Huehehehe
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I absolutely love your writing. The bond part was excellent. Your writing is really really good.

Sincerely,
Reyna _Gant
Omg chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
You, sir, should rewrite the universe. Of course, then nobody would DO anything but each other... Amazing amazing amazing :)
muahaha1524 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
OMG this was great write another please! I WILL LOVE U 5eva IF U DO :))))))
tenrosefreak chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
So beautiful. I love that you actually wrote his name. All the other stories I've read where he tells her his name, it doesn't ever actually say it. So thank you for that. Also I'm writing my own ten/rose story and I was wondering if I could use his name in ur story in mine. I promise to credit u.
Cairsta chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
You could write a whole story off this and maybe even follow the series but with Rose there lol you left it where I'm hoping for more
Abbystar13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Please make more like this
royslady51 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
He's grateful for that nice void just now, I assume...because if Jackie didn't kill him, Pete would...
vivianaguerreroi3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Awesome
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Another lovely story
Mrs. Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

Please extend this! I want more of this universe! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSE?!
I will love you forever!
lltulgestke chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
i loved this story and cant wait for more:)
LadyThetaSigma chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was an absolutely brilliant story! I would love to see more of this; particularly how Jackie is going to take getting that 'message' :D:D:D:D
StarCrimson chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I absolutely loved it! This the best possible outcome.. I also loved the first half, She Creates Herself! Write more like this! 333
EarthGirl757 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
The ENDING! *Mind-Blowing Laughter*
OMG! Haha what would Jackie do?! Wonderful story!