Reviews for Veela Choice
purple potter head chapter 1 . 7/21
I like how its jus one long story :))
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 7/18
That was a really great one shot! Some really sweet moments and damn some hot ones too! Loved the last flashback to end the fic.
Samira Accardo chapter 1 . 6/29
Great one shot, although the spelling and grammar mistakes sometimes threw me a bit out of the story. And I was hoping that Blaise wouldn't accept Harry back so quickly, that kind of rushed the ending. But I like the idea of Luna and Bill as a couple and the idea of Draco being Harry's inner Slytherin. Glad that Pansy is not a bad character in this story. I enjoyed reading this, good job! :)
YinKeket chapter 1 . 3/23
yay he knows Bill at the party that's good. oh Harry has voices in his head my my. lol yep Luna is Luna being awesome. awwwwwwww Bill and Luna a couple that's very cute. oh Harry likes the exotic . oh Bill blushing is epic. lol for Pansy helping Harry out and have him to have fun. wait what Draco in his head talking to him, sounds like him. what happen to Draco. oh wow Pansy a werewolf. i think she would be a cute werewolf. omg win on what Blaise does for a living. just wow on them singing and dancing to NSYNC lol. awesome drunk Harry and Ginny oh so Blaise can hide his drunkness. oh cool courting flowers. oh a letter from Blaise. Hermione you are being a rude butt head to Harry and Pansy. go Harry fans taking care of business whahahahahah don't mess with Harry's family. lol cute Blaise placed the flowers on Harry's desk. awwwwwwww Blaise kept an eye on Harry. go Blaise for pulling all those strings for them to go to the zoo. go Harry teasing Blaise to get what he wants. awwwwwwww Blaise said Harry likes to cuddle. glad he left a note after their sexy time. oh man Draco died, no fair, so that's why Harry has Draco there in his head. his inner Slytherin. lol awwwwww Harry remembered the talk about the painting Blaise love so much. yay they have sexy time again. love the story
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 3/7
I love this! It is so amazing! I just wish that we got to learn what happened to Draco. But still So awesome!
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
That was a great read! The first part was a little confusing. But as the story progress it got a lot better. I'm curious though to what happend to Draco. And I love how you added the last part there. It made the ending light and happy. And i appreciate that you made it into one shot. ;) it would be sad if it stopped halfway and leave your fans hanging. Heheh. ;) anyway! Great I loved it! Cheers! Bz/hp are the best couple! ;)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Nice.
kingstonavery chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I really like this! But, just a question, how exactly did Draco die? That was never explained and it's driving me mad!
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
sweet fic
Mayan.Goddess chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is a lovely story, but the style...it's very confusing. Very hard to follow.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Poor Bleysey ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
XamierTheNobody chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Loved the story but I wish that Blaise wouldn't have accepted Harry back so quickly. Maybe a few days or hours to think things through and have Harry explain some more would have been nice but I loved the story nevertheless. It was really good and I enjoyed reading it.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Wow.
RonsPigwidgeon chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I wish you would re-write it. This story really is quite excellent, but it's so riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes and completely missing words that the mistakes detract from the reader's enjoyment.
ThetaSigmaSlyth chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Love this story. It's one of my favorite 'feel good' reads. Good job.