Reviews for Veela Choice
mayawene chapter 1 . 5/15/2020
Thank you for this story ! ! ! ! ! !
Mickey chapter 1 . 4/7/2020
I really like this story
Etherockj chapter 1 . 8/4/2019
A great story! I love a good Pansy more than most things. If possible, I’d love to see this fleshed out with more details. The flashbacks were a nice touch and well done. I’m not generally a huge fan of that technique but you did it in a way that added dimension to a moment rather than how most flashbacks seem to act as a way to add in a ton of backstory as an info dump.

I’d be interested in a spin off or a reworking that explains why Harry hears ‘Draco’ in his head. Assuming this follows the novels, Harry and Draco was perhaps not mortal enemies by the end, but most assuredly not friends. Why does Harry hear Draco specifically? Why not Snape, who Harry felt a kinship towards upon his death? Also, Mrs. Zabini just randomly throws in the Draco died and there’s no other detail. How did that happen? Was Harry effected by his loss, or was he reacting to the assumed severity of suffering his silence had caused Blaise?

Where are all the Weasleys? Bill and Ginny make a quick cameo in the initial scene of Pansy’s housewarming, but what’s everyone up to? Does Ron work with Harry or is he working with George still at WWW? Pansy is Harry’s assistant, what is Hermione? A fellow founder of their charity? A friend there to help? I’d love more details.

A couple homonym errors like using too instead of two or their instead of they’re but it’s definitely one of those things that gets lost on you when you read your own writing and know what you mean to say. Otherwise, I loved it and I hope to see more for this story one day.
North of the North chapter 1 . 3/29/2019
Will you continue this?
Lu Bright chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
Amazing
zingara1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2018
Loved it! I never thought of Blaise at hot before really. But now , wow!
Anguis Reginam chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Lel. That was good and well worth the read. Thank you for writing this fic
ToriMassengale77 chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
It is really good I dont see why you would think you need to rewrite it but Im not the writer lol.
I think this story even as a one shot is amazing. I wish more people would write blaise/harry stories but it seems they only like draco and harry together lol. I love a good blaise/harry slash but there are very few.
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
aww I like how you put the beginning at the end. yahhh for sex! :D
AGirlFromDurmstrang chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
This a good story and a good plot, but you should make it chronological. It's too confusing as you read it and then the end doesn't make sense. You write really well, only a few typos, but I think if you reread and rewrite it, your story will be better.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
It was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Omg that was so adorable and i loved it!
purple potter head chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I like how its jus one long story :))
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
That was a really great one shot! Some really sweet moments and damn some hot ones too! Loved the last flashback to end the fic.
Samira Accardo chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Great one shot, although the spelling and grammar mistakes sometimes threw me a bit out of the story. And I was hoping that Blaise wouldn't accept Harry back so quickly, that kind of rushed the ending. But I like the idea of Luna and Bill as a couple and the idea of Draco being Harry's inner Slytherin. Glad that Pansy is not a bad character in this story. I enjoyed reading this, good job! :)