Reviews for Veela Choice
Etherockj chapter 1 . 8/4/2019
A great story! I love a good Pansy more than most things. If possible, I’d love to see this fleshed out with more details. The flashbacks were a nice touch and well done. I’m not generally a huge fan of that technique but you did it in a way that added dimension to a moment rather than how most flashbacks seem to act as a way to add in a ton of backstory as an info dump.

I’d be interested in a spin off or a reworking that explains why Harry hears ‘Draco’ in his head. Assuming this follows the novels, Harry and Draco was perhaps not mortal enemies by the end, but most assuredly not friends. Why does Harry hear Draco specifically? Why not Snape, who Harry felt a kinship towards upon his death? Also, Mrs. Zabini just randomly throws in the Draco died and there’s no other detail. How did that happen? Was Harry effected by his loss, or was he reacting to the assumed severity of suffering his silence had caused Blaise?

Where are all the Weasleys? Bill and Ginny make a quick cameo in the initial scene of Pansy’s housewarming, but what’s everyone up to? Does Ron work with Harry or is he working with George still at WWW? Pansy is Harry’s assistant, what is Hermione? A fellow founder of their charity? A friend there to help? I’d love more details.

A couple homonym errors like using too instead of two or their instead of they’re but it’s definitely one of those things that gets lost on you when you read your own writing and know what you mean to say. Otherwise, I loved it and I hope to see more for this story one day.
North of the North chapter 1 . 3/29/2019
Will you continue this?
Lu Bright chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
Amazing
zingara1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2018
Loved it! I never thought of Blaise at hot before really. But now , wow!
Anguis Reginam chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Lel. That was good and well worth the read. Thank you for writing this fic
ToriMassengale77 chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
It is really good I dont see why you would think you need to rewrite it but Im not the writer lol.
I think this story even as a one shot is amazing. I wish more people would write blaise/harry stories but it seems they only like draco and harry together lol. I love a good blaise/harry slash but there are very few.
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
aww I like how you put the beginning at the end. yahhh for sex! :D
AGirlFromDurmstrang chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
This a good story and a good plot, but you should make it chronological. It's too confusing as you read it and then the end doesn't make sense. You write really well, only a few typos, but I think if you reread and rewrite it, your story will be better.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
It was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Omg that was so adorable and i loved it!
purple potter head chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I like how its jus one long story :))
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
That was a really great one shot! Some really sweet moments and damn some hot ones too! Loved the last flashback to end the fic.
Samira Accardo chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Great one shot, although the spelling and grammar mistakes sometimes threw me a bit out of the story. And I was hoping that Blaise wouldn't accept Harry back so quickly, that kind of rushed the ending. But I like the idea of Luna and Bill as a couple and the idea of Draco being Harry's inner Slytherin. Glad that Pansy is not a bad character in this story. I enjoyed reading this, good job! :)
YinKeket chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
yay he knows Bill at the party that's good. oh Harry has voices in his head my my. lol yep Luna is Luna being awesome. awwwwwwww Bill and Luna a couple that's very cute. oh Harry likes the exotic . oh Bill blushing is epic. lol for Pansy helping Harry out and have him to have fun. wait what Draco in his head talking to him, sounds like him. what happen to Draco. oh wow Pansy a werewolf. i think she would be a cute werewolf. omg win on what Blaise does for a living. just wow on them singing and dancing to NSYNC lol. awesome drunk Harry and Ginny oh so Blaise can hide his drunkness. oh cool courting flowers. oh a letter from Blaise. Hermione you are being a rude butt head to Harry and Pansy. go Harry fans taking care of business whahahahahah don't mess with Harry's family. lol cute Blaise placed the flowers on Harry's desk. awwwwwwww Blaise kept an eye on Harry. go Blaise for pulling all those strings for them to go to the zoo. go Harry teasing Blaise to get what he wants. awwwwwwww Blaise said Harry likes to cuddle. glad he left a note after their sexy time. oh man Draco died, no fair, so that's why Harry has Draco there in his head. his inner Slytherin. lol awwwwww Harry remembered the talk about the painting Blaise love so much. yay they have sexy time again. love the story
BlindieMac chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I love this! It is so amazing! I just wish that we got to learn what happened to Draco. But still So awesome!