Reviews for It's Okay To Run Away
Ellie chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Loving the story! Your really talented at writing angst, I don't like crying, and I usually never do when reading fanfiction. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/22/2015
very good. I was worried Jacob would come back
Pabot chapter 29 . 6/16/2014
What errors? I love your way of writing and I love your story :) Don't let some not-so-nice comments bring you down! And it's amazing you're so willing to learn. Just don't forget writing is supposed to be also fun ;)
Radiant Dalliance chapter 31 . 10/10/2013
This is the best story I have ever read
Duchess Dewdrop chapter 32 . 10/3/2013
I just finished your lovely story. It was great to see your writing develop as the story went on. I am glad you stuck with it. I enjoyed it!
Twimima7 chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
These kids have come a long way sharing their emotions and know they love each other. I hope with Charlie and Jacob gone they now can share a long loving life together. But what about Charlie's Will? Why did Jacob kill him? Did he change it and left everything to Bella and that's why Jacob killed him or did he kill him so he could get Bella's share too?
Twimima7 chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
I hope it's not Charlie they murdered and they probably ran off to stay with Doug.
Twimima7 chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
It's okay and I love fanfiction. The story is going great. Now I wish we could read Doug found floating down stream fishing out in the Pacific ocean.
Twimima7 chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
I hope things will work out for them. I wondered why Charlie isn't out looking for Bella and what explanation he gave to Charlie when she never came back with him? Does Charlie really don't care about Bella?
Twimima7 chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Love this chapter and I'm glad he came for her and she said yes.
Twimima7 chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Thanks for the tears. Edward finally showed he cared for her. I'm so glad Alice decided to take Bella back to him.
Twimima7 chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Wow this is getting intense. So much is going to happen. Edward will see Alice, Bella and Jasper, She starts to work for Sam and Doug is Jacobs cousin, Irina and Tanya lives in the same town? Can't wait for the next chapters.
Twimima7 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I like it and I feel it's going to be a good story of my favorite kids.
ana chapter 31 . 5/16/2013
really nice story... the end was pefect, couldnt be more beautiful... My Bella...always makes me swoon ! but thats just so Edward !
dvickd chapter 32 . 3/25/2013
I just read the whole story. You may be young and "untrained" but you write a good story. You had a thought out plot with decent character development. Great job. Keep up the great work. I was impressed by you.

Signed an "older" lady from Wisconsin. :-)