Reviews for Riverside
MMOaddicted chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Yes you are that good and some of us do read the author notes.
Masato Nakajima chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Agnes what did you think of the story? "it's so FLUFFEEEEEEYYYY!"
Nice one shot, and I can relate to the suffocating atmosphere of festivals, especially men bumping into me, makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.
Necro Floodwaters chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Nice. Why don't you write one where they go to a gay pride festival. Imagine how uncomfortable Raven would be there.
Elemental Hybrid chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I like it. Good work.
Stormplains chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
So your authors note made me think of an awkward/funny moment in my Chem class. We were talking about catalysts and how they're like match makers for chemicals, and me and my ex look at each other and try to stifle our laughter cuz we "had a catalyst". Our teacher went on about how the catalysts after giving us a slightly amused look.
Yeah has nothing to do with your story, but it just popped into my head.
Yes this was a kinda fluffy one shot, but those are great fun!
Keep writing strong.
Juniper Night chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Haven't read the story - yet - But yes, I do read the A/Ns
SkyDog chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
She forced her to dance by blackmailing her with sex? She really is EVIL!

I like these little one-shots almost as much as I like your on-going stories.
Random Peep chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Not good at fluff... pshhhhh! Lies I tell you, that was very cute, anyways awesome job! P
EagleWolf05 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I loved it it had just the right amount of fluff for me and your good at writing fluff but most of your stories don't have much fluff in them so you haven't had much practice at it the other reviewers are right you get ing better at spelling and gramer its a big step for you I look forword to your next update or story
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
My Dear Hannah -

For a one-shot or a new story I ALWAYS read the A/N. In chaptered stories that I'm already following, I may or may not read the note. Usually if it is very short I won't, but if it has any length to it at all, that normally means it contains information I might find useful, so I read it. Since you asked.

- - - - - - -

What? WHAT did you say? You're "not that good at writing fluffy stuff"? A break you must give me! This was excellent!

Raven's take on large, noisy crowds mirrors mine to a nicety. Fortunately, my wife is of the same opinion, so she doesn't drag me off to such things. (I do like me some fireworks, though!)
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Heh cute :) I can see Jinx pulling Raven into that sort of crowded place

And the mixing the misture and baking a cake? I remember seeing something like that too...Jinx and Raven baking a cake?
CrazyCatLadyMuch chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I liked this story, it was just enough fluff 3

And the cast was actually in character, so kudos to you :3
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Love this.
Drenn chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Seeing fluff like this from you is a new and welcome sight. I also must congratulate you on your lack of spelling errors, something all of us writers are prone to, even after 3 rounds of edits. When you mentioned Cyborg being present, I was hoping for a little Jinx/Rae - Cyborg interaction because Cyborg has such character he can really give a story that extra level. But, all is forgiven. You carried this story out nicely, and as I, myself, was just at a carnival with fireworks yesterday, I could vividly see Jinx and Raven braving the crowds of a too brightly lit street.

Throughly enjoyed this and favorited it!
Dr.whitey chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
fluff, you call this fluff? I stabed and eatten fluffier things than this. just thought you should know :)...liked it