Reviews for I'd Come for You
Guest chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
this was a very good story...but, I'm deeply saddened that u did not continue, may I ask why?
anissa chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
continue.
anissa chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
i like it please finish this story.
Anissa chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
I like it.
klaroline4everlove chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
i just found this story and its very interisting... you make this story look naturally.. but since the last update its took so long... are you abonemend this story... you must think about us the reader... please continue n update soon...
ApekshaStar chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
I just loved your story...Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OR I WILL GO MAD WAITING. You write ABSOLUTELY beautifully. It was VERY clever the way you connected the past to the future. Please update please please please please please please please please please please please. You update last on 7th of Feruary? Are you mad? This story definitely ROCKS!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
Please update! I really love this fanfic! 3
klauslove chapter 20 . 4/21/2012
Just found this and read whole thing. very well done hope u will update and not forget about it:-)
StefanxKlaus14 chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
Omg plz update. This is such an amazing story!
Eliaer chapter 20 . 2/20/2012
Please update this story! It's amazing and I totally ship klaus and Caroline!
lovenm chapter 20 . 2/17/2012
I absolutely love this story. I don't know whats going to happen to Caroline, will she die, become a vampire? I guess only you know. :). Can't wait for the next chapters.
arabella chapter 20 . 2/14/2012
Oh no! Ugh, this has Paulina written all over it. That bitch! why can't she just move on? anyway, this is getting more interesting, I hope you update soon
anikasaotome chapter 20 . 2/8/2012
OMG! What now? What now?
Hazel21 chapter 20 . 2/8/2012
Then what happen? Ahh.. I can't wait to read more. Pliz update soon pliz.
QueenOfTheEyesores chapter 20 . 2/7/2012
Ahhh great chapter! I love this story so I hope you update again soon :)