Reviews for Eternal
teamjacob0729 chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Aww. Sniff!
April-Showers82 chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
I like your story, especially the pack dynamics. I think it was the best that I have read so far. Is the story over or are you continuing it? Either way its been great.
misuky7 chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
This was fangtastic. I loved this story, the plot and details were amazing. :3
snow eopard chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
I love it a lot have a slice of
Guest chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
Aw:) I loved this! I don't normally read twilight fics but this one was amazing. Looking forward to future work!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
sorry but this story was quite cofusing between some of the sentence problems to differnet things notadding up, great storyline just work a bit more on your grammar and keeping your facts straight
Naflower05 chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
Good story! It was very cute, and I love how Bella ends up interacting with the pack. Bella and Jacob are so cute together! Good writing! Keep it up! ]
liragreen chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
I thought she might be pregnant! The mention of the chocolate mousse in a past chapter had me wondering. Interesting take on Jacob disappearing. It definitely would have affected her more then it did in the original books if they had been more than just friends. I'm wondering now if Edward will try to take advantage of the situation, with Jacob not in the picture anymore.
liragreen chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
I like how you take the familiar things from the story-biology class, the motorcycles-and rework them for your own purposes. I wondered if Bella knew anything about her mom, and it was enlightening to have her show up in this chapter. I am interested to see how to Charlie explains the money and Renee's presence.
liragreen chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Interesting take on the Cullens-great idea to have Bella already know about them.
liragreen chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Sweet little glimpses of them growing up. The broken arm was classic Bella, and seeing them at Sarah's funeral was so sad. Good chapter.
liragreen chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Hmmm. Interesting start. I can't wait to see how Charlie sorts this out. It's sweet how Jacob protected Bella from the time they were little.
jacksperluvr chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
liked it lots
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Good story!
darkgirl3 chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Loved how Jacob told Charlie about the Wolves. It was hilarious poor Charlie. I could understand Charlie's rage for them not showing till now. Glad that Jacob's back he belongs with Bella.

been reading since chapter one and i love this story. So sad about that baby.