Reviews for A Spectres Tale Version 2
Marty F chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
I like many of your stories but, please finish them!
Lord Sia chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Kudos for taking the choppy and, in retrospect, seriously sloppy events of Canon and transforming them into a surprisingly smooth and *believable* action scene.
angelus288 chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Jenkins lived, I don't think anyone has ever done that before. Although I usually don't read fanfiction novelizations, I like how you included scenes that weren't shown in the game, like the meeting with Udina, Anderson and Hackett and Commander Shepard first arriving on the Normandy. Overall the story is coming out quite well. But, there is one thing that I'm wondering on space battles. Aren't you going to finish the Mass Effect AU timeline? Also on the chapter, it said the Geth used plasma weapons, I read that they fire high-energy slugs that are encased in a phasic envelope.
num42 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I'm sure mass effect is awesome but I know nothing about it and would apreciate it you to work on your STARGATE stories.
Annara Ren chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
So far this is among the most interesting Eden Prime battles I have read :)

So.. Jenkins is alive? Good for him! Now lets see if Nihlus makes the cut.

Thank you for writing and sharing!
Mastermind4892 chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
THIS is it! Finally, an author who's writing Mass Effect 1 the way it SHOULD be! I have been waiting nearly two years for someone to do this. And now finally, someone has not only stepped up, but also has a MShepLiara Romance! Those are so rare, I don't understand why. Oh, you have guaranteed my attention, which is not easily obtained I might add.

Jenkins still being alive has me concerned, but I hope that it will still be resolved.

This story reminds me of Luxdragon's 'Fight for the Lost' story. It is outstandingly detailed. You may want to check it out.

Keep it up and don't you dare stop! Good luck!
Sonic0815 chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Nice retelling of the story.

You might want to check *lots* of you're/your and there/their switches.
Annara Ren chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
I wonder if you're going to kill Nihlus or Jenkins. Can't wait to find out :)

Btw, there a lot of commas missing all over the dialog.

Thank you for writing and sharing!
Annara Ren chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
The phrase ending with 'he'd met the man briefly a few times over the last' is unfinished.

I like this story of yours! Thank you for writing and sharing!
Planetary Genocide chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
It's good story-wise, but your sentences are ridiculously long and rambling sometimes, and you're also missing some punctuation things like semicolons that make them easier to read. I haven't read the original version of this story, but if I get time I'll give it a read.
angelus288 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Nice start so far, but why did you restart it? though I did like the new additions. I like that you are going to include some twists and turns so it's not a total novelization like to many other MS stories, just how significant are they going to be? and I also like that you are going to include the omni-blade, that was a nice new feature that Bioware put in. Another thing I like is that you are making it a MaleShepard/Liara paring ,that is my favorite paring but also one of the rarest, I'm getting real tired seeing femShepard/Liara after femShepard/Liara. Also are you going to be adding the biotic punch that was seen on the Mass Effect 3 Comic-con seeing that you are going to be adding things from Mass Effect 3?
miner249er chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I have to admit I found it interesting that you mentioned facebook