Reviews for Catch Me
Ana chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I really needed to know what happened after the kiss, and this was just perfect, I liked it very much
Kiiitykat chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Great song choice and so cute. I also love getting Blaine or Blaine&Kurt reactions in stories. Thanks for writing.
ToldYaSo chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
One of my favorite couples ever plus one of my favorite songs ever... I'm amazed. This was incredibly adorable, sweet, and... fitting.
CP Coulter chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very sweet and cute! 3 So adorable! :D
IMimelda chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Shane was jealous of the couch! Oh my goodness he is so in love with that Reed, isn't he? So cute! Yeah, after all the build up to this point and all that Reed went through and all the conviction Shane had in is feelings and his willingness to wait for Reed to fall for him, they just kissed and then hours later their friends find them together. And then Adam's violence spree. We definitely needed something like what you did here! Thanks!

I agree about leaving chapter 28 like that. It would have been better to take time after chapter 27 to complete chapter 29 before posting chapter 28. I know you know what I mean, as convoluted as that sounded. I swear, if she kills off any character she's developed beyond a name and profession, I'll consider it a sophomoric act of thinking that she had to kill someone off to force some kind of manipulative crap. She's best when she's subtle. I hope she doesn't resort to sappy manipulative constructs. I bet she'll surprise us, though. We'll see!
whateverbro chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
beautiful ;)

I've been waiting for that post-Rane!kiss fic. I personally think you did justice to it. great job! :) i hope you have plans to write more Rane in the near future!
Marte chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Oh gosh! That trapeze artist-metaphore at the beginning was perfect. Fantastic. This too was such a sweet story. You wrote a missing scene that we're so happy to get, and you write them both so well that it could very well have been part of a "deleted scene"-section from CP herself. You did a great job with the characterizations (as you always do). Thank you. It was adorable.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I'm so glad you decided to write this! It made my day! I 3 Shane/Reed! :D

And I completely agree with you about CPCoulter's chapter 28...hello! At least tell us who lives! .
nicolecriss chapter 1 . 8/7/2011