Reviews for Tappin' Maples
Tell Dally chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
I love that you included Soda into the fold. Dally, Two-Bit and Soda make for a triple threat of hilarity with just the right amount of heart.
I'm a sucker for Two-Bit and Soda's good natured humour and antics (they did get arrested for doing cart wheels or some shit right? idiots). And DALLY AND SODA interactions always seem rare in fanfiction, and FOR SHAME.
These two are horse loving, rodeo riding greasy little hoods if I've ever seem 'em. Keep at their interactions. Soda has a way of getting Dally to act compassionately (even if it's about Johnny) and I love those little touches.

You are an amazing writer I JUST HOPE YOU UPDATE THIS

GOOD FICS IN THE OUTSIDERS COMMUNITY IS SO RARE IT MAKES MY HEAD HURT
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
I LOVE THIS! This is hilarious, and all the characters are perfect! I really hope you pick this story up again!
DaneIsBae chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
I pissed myself laughing at the sticky bun thing, oh sweet Jesus.
aerodynamics chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
I still fucking love this so much. Give me more.
ashruggingatlas chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
oh wow,
this story was just hilarious. I loved it. Are you going to keep writing it?
MissMaryMason chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
I. Fucking. Love. This. Update soon! I like the idea of Soda getting high/drunk during, like, a breakdown or something. Honestly, it just, I don't know, seems so funny in a depressing way. I'm fucked up. But I love this. So. Fucking. Much.
RogueDisorder chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
You make the hippies you write about sound like they have a touch of brain damage. No effence. :P
Crazy13unny chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
I love this story it so funny :3 Your a really great writer I hope u update soon :D
you-dig-okay chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
you're such a good writer, this story is very, very good, always manage to make me laugh
bad mornings chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
I think I love you. This possibly THE most funniest thing I've ever read in my entire life.

I don't even - words cannot describe how utterly hilarious I find this.

You gotta update. You seriously HAVE to.
you-dig-okay chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
Oh my god, this story makes me laugh so much. You're such a good writer.
OutsidersFanatic chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
Wow. This is fricking AMAZING. *cough* I love how you captured the characters-Two-Bit and Dally are perfect. Honestly, I almost feel you write them better than S.E. Hinton herself at points. Eagerly awaiting updates.
TaylorPaige24 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
"You can't be fuckin' serious. I'd rather eat my own sh—AGGH!" he screamed, and shielded himself as he was sprayed. "COULDN'T YOU AT LEAST WAIT FOR ME TO COVER MY GODDAMN EYES?"

-Of course this would happen.

Things should be interesting now that they're out! :)
thearchetypes chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
I can't even begin to say how good of a story this is. Update soon! :)
NaiveLove chapter 8 . 1/27/2012