Reviews for Semper Paratus: That Others May Live
alaskangirl chapter 25 . 9/20
i just wanted to say how much I loved this. I was born, raised and still live in Alaska. my town has a huge coast guard base on it. this was brilliantly done...brava!
ladywhitewater chapter 25 . 8/9
Lovely ending to a lovely story, thanks for writing!
Hahahaha so you are a bible thumping person lol marriage is magical oh god I hope the best for I really do hope you never have to leave your fantasy world you HAD marry them some way before they had sex so obviously s
I hate religion I'm flouncing everything was great until this chapter I hate when authors try to push topics like their faith to others stick to your Christian genre I'm sure their are plenty of people who will want to read it -_-
Wow what a lame date that's like 4th date status
emmettandme chapter 25 . 2/20
emmettandme chapter 20 . 2/20
Much better than last chapter cliffie
emmettandme chapter 2 . 2/15
I am liking this story
bells24 chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
Thank you, for putting UDub instead of UW, everyone in Seattle calls it that, heck even the one of the high schools is LDub, instead of Lake Washington

Anyways this story is awesome! loving it so far 3
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 25 . 11/27/2014
Beautiful story.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 23 . 11/27/2014
I wondered if you lived in the area. First fic where I could really feel the area. I lived in Cordova, Ak for one year and now live in the Portland metro area.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 16 . 11/27/2014
I have gone clam digging on Kanak Island in the Gulf of Alaska. I mangled a few clams in the process. My ex used to have a business shipping them to Washington & Oregon.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Aha! That explains his withdrawal.
EAMC1992 chapter 25 . 11/24/2014
great story
LAB1 chapter 25 . 9/19/2014
This story is incredible! I laughed and cried! It was beautiful! I do wish that they had waited until they were married. I get why you wrote what you did, but there is such a lack of fanfic out there that embraces chastity. So few people get it now it seems. I know I truly didn't understand until after we were married. There is nothing like it when you make it to the other side after your marriage has been blessed.
1,717 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »