Reviews for Semper Paratus: That Others May Live
flibbidyjibits chapter 25 . 5/11
Still love this one.
Thank you for leaving it here so I can reread whenever!
Do you have original fic? What's your author name? I'd love to read it.
dpennell007 chapter 25 . 4/21
I'm glad they managed to overcome their obstacles and get their hard fought happy ending. For a while there, it seemed like it could go either way!
Ajfflady chapter 25 . 4/1
Such a wonderful story even a few years later it holds up and was so worth the read. Good luck with your original fiction. Thank you for your words.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 25 . 6/30/2016
Loved this story from beginning to end. Without Faith you aren't really living. Thanks.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 6/22/2016
So glad I found this precious gem. Loved this story!
Jaygm chapter 24 . 6/22/2016
That worked out perfectly for them.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 6/22/2016
It was a prank and by that little tool!? Throw the book at that little bastard.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 6/22/2016
This was a perfect way for these characters!
Jaygm chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
How terrifying for him! He thought he would never see her again. That's a tearjerker.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 6/21/2016
I wonder how he is doing. How cruel to pull a prank and put precious lives in danger.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 6/21/2016
Well, life is really cruel to her. She needs to just become a nun. How can she lose another love like that?
Jaygm chapter 18 . 6/21/2016
At least it looks like Edward is really serious when it comes to Bella. He has done his best to show his best.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 6/21/2016
Poor Jessica! Mike is the usual- a complete tool. I wonder what the phone call was all about.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 6/21/2016
Probably not the best place for a first time!
Jaygm chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
Rose had a lot to say that certainly made sense. She lives with that regret. Life really is too short and sometimes you just have to grab for the ring. Who needs a lifetime of regret?
1,748 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »