Reviews for Life to Life
BornWithDragonWings chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Hahahahahahahaha Oh My Mavis I cannot stop laughing! If the crew was reincarnated I have a feeling it would turn out something like this.
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
I would love to hear someone try to fill in Leon... The very thought makes me crack up. Great story, and I totally think that those security cameras were deeply shocked. :D Keep up the great work, and Merry Christmas! (In advance, because it's likely that I won't be reviewing on Christmas day.)
MM13.3
requim17 chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
I loved this whole thing, so original. Every take on the character and the weirdness of multiple lives, so great. And I found mexican Percival quite funny as well, or at least, everyone's reactions.
Clara Brighet chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
I cannot tell you how much this amused me. Really made me smile. :) Oh look, a smile! ;)
Lol this whole thing was hilarious, and at times very touching. The whole 'spy story' part was great. Sounds like it's heartbreaking. And that it's Igraine's favorite book? YES
Lanhua chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Yes. The Spanish is so totally (contextually and verbally wrong) wrong I can tell what you meant in English but it just came out as gibberish in Spanish. You should not let your friend do more Spanish.

You meant: Go ahead and laugh.

It came out in Spanish as: Walk ahead /keep going ahead and to laugh.

(Yes, "to go ahead" is "seguir adelante", but that's NOT exactly what you meant xD It can be an idiom in English, like when you used it but in Spanish... It's just a verb, I'm afraid).

There's actually a couple of translations we can go with, here. Pick the one that you believe it's the most DRAMATIC!:

Adelante, ríanse.

Vamos, ríanse.

Denle, ríanse.

Vayan y rían.

It's still "rían" or "ríanse". Rïan: 2nd person plural imperative. (for Ustedes)

Sure, "reíos" is also 2nd person plural imperative, but that's only used in Spain. (for Vosotros)

Tip for next time: Don't use idioms when using a translation program to translate into Spanish. Or any romance language, really. They don't translate very well (or not at all). Just try to be more specific with verbs and stuff.

On "reír": "Reír" is "to laugh". The infinitive. You didn't mean it as infinitive there xD See, the problem with Spanish is that it's a highly inflected language. That means that instead of going ike English pronoun particle verb conjugation (example: you will laugh), we just change the verb (reirás) or stack several changed verbs together. How highly inflected? Well, we have three moods, seven simple verb conjugations used every day, seven compound tenses used day to day. Yeah. I know. And that's when we are not stacking shit on top of verbs to make our sentences shorter. What do I mean? In English you say "Give it to her". Look at how many words and letters! In Spanish we say "dáselo".

So. I'm sorry to say that most translations by translation software of verbs from English, to Spanish are not... good. But at least they are understandable, so it's not so bad. You know what's the bane of my existence? That, at some point, translations from Spanish to English by software start spewing nonsense because it's normal to get to a point (in Spanish), be it when narrating, or speaking, where you just drop any and all subjects. I've said IRL some really long sentences without saying once "her" or "I" or something.

Also, this fic?

It's so cute it's funny.

I really would have liked to see the spy life, with all it's tragic ending. Unless you are saying Gwen was Mata Hari.
EmmyElizabeth403 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Lol oh my... Not quite sure what just happened, except that it was hilarious. ;) Well done.
AJsRandom chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
ROFL! Especially at the magic fight in Wally World- yeah, burn it down, woooo! Great bit of fun- thanks for sharing. :)
TheRandomRavenclaw chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
AWESOME FIC! GO MERGANA! DIE, GRAINS OF WAL-MART!
Booklover0608 chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Love the ending with Leon! I can SO see a magical battle in the supermarket. XD
Booklover0608 chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Mexican!Percival!
*rofl* You, my friend, are a genius!
Kokari chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
That... was hilarious. Thank you for that read, it was greatly enjoyable.
Danterevan chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
cool i really like the ending here was kinda expecting it but was still loving it anyway.
Forever Day chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
I really enjoyed this modern AU. It was funny and made sense and I liked the idea of them in the last life getting a happy ending (finally). Also, for the first time I'm having doubts that it is going to happen on the show.
Fangirl17 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
that was just great!...just so great! fantastic humor overall.
Yabbit chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
well you certainly shocked me
lol