Reviews for Warriors: Boy to Man
Sage of the Wolves chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Interesting to have Rusty as a slave boy than having him in school. Graypaw is good here and while the fight scene was short it was entertaining. I wonder how Rusty will fare in the forest?
allthingsbright chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Hmmm, let's see. Your 'world' for the humanized warriors makes sense, and I'm glad that you didn't copy the book dialogue word for word. :P
I really would like you to write more. This story shows promise. :)
Spottedfur chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Coolio. Me like :) um is he like part of that tribe Rusty? Um ya know...like...well I hope u kinds know what I mean. :)
Ruining Hopes and Dreams chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I really like this story!

I'm just wondering, it's a bit strange how Redtail is still named Redtail, even though, well, he doesn't have a tail. Same with Mousefur, as she doesn't have fur. I suppose it's the technical difficulties translating cats to humans and still having the same names.

But yeah, it's good, and you did well transferring their looks to humans. I like the idea with the tattoo, good job.
14shadowrose chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is sooo good! I don't know why more people haven't reviewed! :D I can totally vision everything you desribe! Especially Bluestar! Great idea for the star on her collarbone. At first I thought you would have a tattoo for whatever the last part of their name would be...but then the leader wouldn't be special now would they? lol. I absolutely LOVE this! Gives me ideas... lol. but I won't take your idea! :D

Keep updating! PLEASE!
Coqui's Song chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Hmm... Very interesting, very interesting! You have excellent writing style and wonderful description. Well done!

My only complaint is that the Clans should be capitalized like so, "ThunderClan, ShadowClan, StarClan, RiverClan..." because I'm nit picky like that, and you might get less readers for that tiny flaw. And if it is just "Clan" and doesn't specify which, it should still be capitalized.

I look forward to the next chapter.

~Coqui's Song
Bloodheart-Thornclaw chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I like this. It's very descriptive and has a nice character plot on how the characters were brought up!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Sometimes, I think of the warrior cats as humans too. very interesting. You could go far with this premise.