Reviews for To Be Heard
Guest chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
Gotta say, am really enjoying this so far. Also gotta say, I wanna know what's going on with Nate bad. Please update soon!
Sophia Villo chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
Hope you're writing more of the story soon, you're running out of pre-written chapters, aren't you?

I spotted a couple of typos here and there. The big one was in the paragraph beginning with, "Nate glanced in the direction Jake had gone. He saw the giant cafeteria building. It made since considering it was a little after noon; lunch time." I think "since" is meant to be "sense". You need to fire your spell checker. ;D

As always, yay for updates!
nadiac869 chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
Oh my god now I really wanna see what happens! Please update soon!
Sophia Villo chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
Ok, so I read this yesterday, and didn't leave a review. I got a little confused, because I thought Jason was taking Nate home, but they ended up back at camp? Je suis un peu confuse. Don't keep us in the dark for too long about their past! :)
Sophia Villo chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
Hey, girl! I read both chapters from tonight (and the last couple without reviewing, boo me). I decided to leave a review on this chapter, because I just can't help it. First off, your reference to Camp Grenada. So you. :) And secondly, the Guys and Dolls reference - you wouldn't have happened to see that around the same time that you wrote this, would you? ;) (Your answer: Yes. Yes I did.) I hope you have more chapters ready to post when you run out of stuff you already have written!
xCxBubblezx chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
i really wanna find out what is up with Nate so bad!
Sophia Villo chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
"I showered in cold water! I looked at a tree. It's been three hours, I need hair product." Oh. My. Goodness. Hilarious. That's all I have to say.
Sophia Villo chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
"He listened as his brothers continued their bickering over the now overly-discussed topic a moment and, despite the dread now filling him, uttered in a small voice, "I'll do it."

Both of his brothers stopped talking and glanced his way. It was Jason who spoke. "What did you say?"

"I'll do it."" I will take the ring to Mordor...wait, what? Wrong story? Aw, phooey. :) You'd better slow down posting, or you'll have to actually start writing the rest of it.

Anywho, I like! I've never actually seen Camp Rock, so I don't know how this fits with the original, but I'm pretty sure I like it better already.