Reviews for Write Me Happy
angelbear1 chapter 34 . 4/9
Awesome story
Most definitely an enjoyment to read.
shadowgrl94 chapter 34 . 2/5
i loved it and i think it was perfectly ended tho i am disappointed not to know more but i think thats what makes a good story so good. Great job.
xDarklightx chapter 34 . 10/28/2013
I really like it. It is a great story.
Calmzone1 chapter 34 . 7/3/2013
really enjoyed it. You kept true to the characters and your story :)
Northernlight13 chapter 34 . 5/26/2013
Somehow your ending seems real because of the untied ends. I find it refreshing and unique because other authors seem to try to somehow tie 'loose ends' which sometimes makes their story a bit unbelievable. I love it and especially how you wrote it in this story. It's like... Kurt and Noah get their happy ending but the others still have life and crap to go through. The other characters still have their stories and lives but this is life. Your story didn't end with everyone having a happy ending quite yet but that made it seem more like life. So... congrats? On writing a great story, that is. :)
Drarry4eva chapter 32 . 5/17/2013
It was probably a good idea that Artie and Brittany broke up cause it seemed to me that Brittany didn't get that what she was doing with Santana was hurting him. Poor Artie, I just feel so bad for him. I'm really glad that Kurt is warming up to Puck now. They are both so hot together.
Drarry4eva chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
I think I love Brittany. She is such a ditz but you've made her so funny.
Drarry4eva chapter 34 . 4/7/2013
Amazing story! I wish there had been more making out between them but this was still good. I really enjoyed it.
Drarry4eva chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
I really like this so far and i really have to thank you for not making this a kurfosky story. Those two together don't do much for me, I'll only read Kinn/Noah-Kurt.
Drarry4eva chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Aren't her dads names Leroy and Hiram? where did Daniel and Nick come from? I like this story though, just not the name changes.
Drarry4eva chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Poor Santana, her father doesn't deserve her as his daughter. I hate men like him.
Drarry4eva chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Oh, how I really hope that nothing happens between Kurt or Dave. I really don't like that image.
LoginProblems chapter 34 . 3/10/2013
Awwwwww. Loved this! So sweet, major kudos!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/9/2013
A remarkable piece of writing. I loved this and I liked that it wasn't purely PucKurt based but you created and developed storylines with the other characters too. Wonderful story.