Reviews for Write Me Happy
Dietrich76 chapter 18 . 6/6
It's 3am here, and I've been reading since 11pm. I don't want to go to bed, but I'm tired zzzz. I've read it before, but I just can't stop reading. :)
Wolfisis chapter 34 . 4/6
loved this whole story do you have a second part to this showing them together and what happened to all the couples. It felt like its not over like there was more to them to all the couples...Just wondering if you had more.
Skywise8123 chapter 34 . 3/22
Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I enjoyed it a lot.
Dietrich76 chapter 34 . 12/29/2014
Nana Puckerman!
EveJHoang chapter 34 . 9/28/2014
That was lovely, seemingly like everything you write. Thank you...
ferretlover13 chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
I am so happy I have this story to keep me company until the next chapter of Bad Boys. I just wanted to share some feelings after reading your authors note. Obviously it's from a while ago but i just wanted to say that when I started reading your stories I wasn't a hardcore kurt/puck shipper, I started reading BBDC because of karofsky/sebastian but your story and the development of the characters and relationships turned me into a believer. I never would normally consider Blaine/Karofsky but the way you just set it up & being familiar with your writing I am open and excited to see how it works out.
Unfortunately this story will also end all too soon but thanks to you I will be exploring more puck/kurt.
angelbear1 chapter 34 . 4/9/2014
Awesome story
Guest chapter 34 . 3/3/2014
Most definitely an enjoyment to read.
shadowgrl94 chapter 34 . 2/5/2014
i loved it and i think it was perfectly ended tho i am disappointed not to know more but i think thats what makes a good story so good. Great job.
xDarklightx chapter 34 . 10/28/2013
I really like it. It is a great story.
Calmzone1 chapter 34 . 7/3/2013
really enjoyed it. You kept true to the characters and your story :)
Northernlight13 chapter 34 . 5/26/2013
Somehow your ending seems real because of the untied ends. I find it refreshing and unique because other authors seem to try to somehow tie 'loose ends' which sometimes makes their story a bit unbelievable. I love it and especially how you wrote it in this story. It's like... Kurt and Noah get their happy ending but the others still have life and crap to go through. The other characters still have their stories and lives but this is life. Your story didn't end with everyone having a happy ending quite yet but that made it seem more like life. So... congrats? On writing a great story, that is. :)
Drarry4eva chapter 32 . 5/17/2013
It was probably a good idea that Artie and Brittany broke up cause it seemed to me that Brittany didn't get that what she was doing with Santana was hurting him. Poor Artie, I just feel so bad for him. I'm really glad that Kurt is warming up to Puck now. They are both so hot together.
Drarry4eva chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
I think I love Brittany. She is such a ditz but you've made her so funny.
Drarry4eva chapter 34 . 4/7/2013
Amazing story! I wish there had been more making out between them but this was still good. I really enjoyed it.