Reviews for Write Me Happy
I laughed, I almost cried, I cheered. Excellent story.
GStarrahhxx72 chapter 34 . 1/30
This was an amazing story that not only explored one couple but many. I truly enjoyed this story you are an amazing writer. I just had to give you a review this story was worth it ! :D
forever100 chapter 34 . 12/1/2015
Beautiful just beautiful. Thank you so much for writing Write Me Happy as it is such a beautiful story. You are an amazing arthur. Your story made me laugh, and it made me get teary eyed; the only thing I hate is that it ended. Though I would have love to read more I do agreed that you ended it on the right moment. Thank you again, and I wish you days of joy and nights of peace.
Dietrich76 chapter 18 . 6/6/2015
It's 3am here, and I've been reading since 11pm. I don't want to go to bed, but I'm tired zzzz. I've read it before, but I just can't stop reading. :)
Wolfisis chapter 34 . 4/6/2015
loved this whole story do you have a second part to this showing them together and what happened to all the couples. It felt like its not over like there was more to them to all the couples...Just wondering if you had more.
Skywise8123 chapter 34 . 3/22/2015
Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I enjoyed it a lot.
Dietrich76 chapter 34 . 12/29/2014
Nana Puckerman!
EveJHoang chapter 34 . 9/28/2014
That was lovely, seemingly like everything you write. Thank you...
ferretlover13 chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
I am so happy I have this story to keep me company until the next chapter of Bad Boys. I just wanted to share some feelings after reading your authors note. Obviously it's from a while ago but i just wanted to say that when I started reading your stories I wasn't a hardcore kurt/puck shipper, I started reading BBDC because of karofsky/sebastian but your story and the development of the characters and relationships turned me into a believer. I never would normally consider Blaine/Karofsky but the way you just set it up & being familiar with your writing I am open and excited to see how it works out.
Unfortunately this story will also end all too soon but thanks to you I will be exploring more puck/kurt.
angelbear1 chapter 34 . 4/9/2014
Awesome story
Guest chapter 34 . 3/3/2014
Most definitely an enjoyment to read.
shadowgrl94 chapter 34 . 2/5/2014
i loved it and i think it was perfectly ended tho i am disappointed not to know more but i think thats what makes a good story so good. Great job.
xDarklightx chapter 34 . 10/28/2013
I really like it. It is a great story.
Calmzone1 chapter 34 . 7/3/2013
really enjoyed it. You kept true to the characters and your story :)
Northernlight13 chapter 34 . 5/26/2013
Somehow your ending seems real because of the untied ends. I find it refreshing and unique because other authors seem to try to somehow tie 'loose ends' which sometimes makes their story a bit unbelievable. I love it and especially how you wrote it in this story. It's like... Kurt and Noah get their happy ending but the others still have life and crap to go through. The other characters still have their stories and lives but this is life. Your story didn't end with everyone having a happy ending quite yet but that made it seem more like life. So... congrats? On writing a great story, that is. :)