Reviews for Harry Potter and the Freak
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 6/22
You have to love Luna.
Fereydoun chapter 1 . 6/14
Lol i think this is the first time i read this crossover and i have to admit it was fun. i actually love the epilogue more than the rest of the story but i think that's how it should be. the cherry on top as they say.
BananaSpice chapter 1 . 6/4
The only disapointment was the repetition of canon jokes instead of making them all new. But that would be a difficult task wouldn't it. Still! I ended up spitting all accross my phone and the JCPenney shoe counter. So Bravo dear writer. Bravo. (initiates the slow clap)
Gleas chapter 1 . 4/13
one word (or three): LOL!
geetac chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
only Luna, I swear, only Luna! And hacker hermionie! Is she magic Willow? (wait a minute, she became a witch too!) Very nice!
GrammarGremlin chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
3 things
1. This makes me wonder how Freakazoid would fare against a Dementor...poor Dementor would never be the same and have to go to a home for traumatized demonic creatures.
2. I loved this show and I absolutely HATED Duncan.
3. I love the way you wrote Luna Lovegood and how you wrote her scene.
Good story!
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Epic and very very well done it was like I was watching the show again. I really miss it I wish they would bring it back.
Gojirahkiin chapter 1 . 10/27/2013

There are no words to adequately convey how I feel about this story. This is the funniest thing I have ever read, and trying to say anymore would just end with me pasting the whole story in my review. Very funny, and well done.
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I barely remember the Freakazoid and never watched the show... but the silliness made this a fun story - even if Freakazoid was quite super powered in relation to everyone else.

Thanks for posting.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I was going to leave a review saying Candlejack, and then cut it off part way through the review, but I see a lot of people have alrea-
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
*cracks up laughing*
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Ummmm...yeah...nope can't think of anything else to say. Well maybe one thing: fun story and thanks for writing it!
riptocs chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
What a nut...both of them...CJ and Freakazoid...I am in no way saying his way in hell
Nightmare Kami chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh... my God. This is art. Pure art.