Reviews for Harry Potter and the Freak
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Epic and very very well done it was like I was watching the show again. I really miss it I wish they would bring it back.
Gojirahkiin chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I...

There are no words to adequately convey how I feel about this story. This is the funniest thing I have ever read, and trying to say anymore would just end with me pasting the whole story in my review. Very funny, and well done.
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I barely remember the Freakazoid and never watched the show... but the silliness made this a fun story - even if Freakazoid was quite super powered in relation to everyone else.

Thanks for posting.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I was going to leave a review saying Candlejack, and then cut it off part way through the review, but I see a lot of people have alrea-
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
*cracks up laughing*
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Ummmm...yeah...nope can't think of anything else to say. Well maybe one thing: fun story and thanks for writing it!
riptocs chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
What a nut...both of them...CJ and Freakazoid...I am in no way saying his name...no way in hell
Nightmare Kami chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh... my God. This is art. Pure art.
Alienatia chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
OHMYGOD I love youXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
bjon66 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Uhhh, weird, really weird.. The best part was Luna.. lol
Wonton Destruction chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Sir, what I would give to shake your hand. I was wary of a Freakazoid crossover, but you executed it beautifully. The dialogue had an excellent flow, the chararcters worked well with each other, and somehow it made sense, in a twisted Freakazoid-ish kind of way. The fact that you managed to throw in Cosgrove and Candlejack, and Freakazoid's song from the first episode was just icing on the cake. Well done, sir.
butalearner chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
what is this I don't even
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Mad, definitely mad, but still awesome.
shubhendu dutta chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Great story.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I have enjoyed so many of your stories that I was truly intrigued by this one, even though I'm totally unfamiliar with Freakazoid.

I think it is weirdly beyond me, but this was a fun story.

Luna seems to have confused Candlejack with "Beetlejuice," but the whole naked thing with the F-Troop on Betamax seems to be a serious in-joke with people who would know far more about "Freakazoid than I do."

Even without getting it, I thought it was a very silly, seriously fun romp.

Sincerely,