Reviews for Kismet
Super cute
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 9/10
Such a good start
NanaliJoci chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Now that was just ... Anyways how rude can she get.
NanaliJoci chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
A wonderful ending! :D James and Draco are just so freakin cute together In an odd way of course.
NanaliJoci chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Awww that's cute they like each other. In the end Draco did start to like James. Wow talk about in denial at first.
NanaliJoci chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
;) James is quite an observer!
Well then it seems they are trying to get along.
NanaliJoci chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
:D He left them with their jaws open! Anyone would be surprised. It's good to know that at least they didn't overreact towards the reason why Draco is really their.
NanaliJoci chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Now this is an interesting story to read. I like the twist in it xD! Oh god Potters soulmate is Severus now that must've been awkward. Draco such a poor thing
dhh chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
I have to say, your story is a good read but flawed..

In the future, HP still exist; so, that means JP/le did indeed married to make him, so, Draco being with JP here has to be in an AU, I assume, since if it's not, YOUR story won't WORK! Also, dudmbodre knowing is also FLAWED, since it's not a VERSION of his PAST self that know but an AU past self of him, so, how in the world does THIS FUTURE self know? SEE, it's flawed and it doesn't make sense unless you go the LAME ROUTE by saying 'dumb is all knowing/connected' to EVERY version of himself and that's NOT POSSIBLE!

It's flawed but it's not bad. It's not meant to be one of those LENGTHY, thought provoking stories.

As for this scene..It was somewhat of a 'let' down. I expected more from JP yelling at LE but whatever!
dhh chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
The only thing I don't like about this story/chapter is you give that knowitallWH*REB*TCHgrander a baby and Harry and everyone else you don't see to elaborate or care! That's F***** UP!

WHO gives A SHIT about those two!

Story was fine but WAY to short!
dhh chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
I really am enjoying this story but I don't get how it'll work out but SINCE this is an AU; it just might!
SeraphimXII chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
I would very much like to see the first time some guy asked Draco out! How James felt about it and how it came to be that whoever asked out the blonde would inevitably get pranked in the end.

This was an interesting read! I loved it.

Sable Bishop chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
lol snape is hilarious! poor potter ) he's smaller and younger so obviously he's going to bottom for his teacher lolz
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
I thought the whole thing was very good! interesting plot. I would love to know what happened between Harry and Sev after Draco left.