Reviews for Rehab For Misfits
DestinyBlitz chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
KAMI! I can't even describe how much I enjoyed this story! The atmosphere was so perfect, the tension and seduction between Breena and Darui, the characters that did not have a hint of OOC, and just BEMNEOKNIEBIOFNFEM everything!
Please please don't give up on this story! It's truly amazing, and deserves many more reviews and favourites!
Keep it up! You're epic!
AwesomeJellyBean chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
I am also pretty sure those two are in the best bromance in the Naruto series. (or perhaps more. no one knows for sure.)
koolkat44 chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
Please update soon! I Love the story!
Annie chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
Holy-! omg omg omg! This is definitely one of the best fanfics that I've read!

The chapters are lengthy (which I absolutely love) and the writing style is really really good. As a reader, I could sometimes feel that I'm Bree because you explore her thoughts and opinions in what she say and does.

I wonder if in the future chapters we would get to know more of this Liam person and Bree's past. I also wonder about the camp's history and Darui's involvement.

How does Kakashi see Bree? As a romantic interest or just someone to protect from the camp itself?
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
:D yay! Omg i was so happy when this updated! i cant wait til the next chapter!
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
:O this is great! PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! :D i really love this! I hope you update soon!
Ergelina chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Oh? Kakashi's in love with Breena?

AND THEY FINALLY KISSED!

Wait, did I just read what Breena tried to do - suicide? Oh damn, I really wanna know what happened back then! As of why she was sent there.
koolkat44 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Thx for thx! Great chapter and i'm glad you had enough time to update! Your story really is a creative way to bring the ninja world to real life. Thx ;-)
Andromeda09 chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
yay you updated! I'm soo happy *does a happy dance*. Back to the story. I really digged this chapter. The curiousity over what happened with Darui is killing me. Man, can't wait for when Bee shows up. I'm curious if we are going to be expecting some more characters in this story, like Omoi and Karui, Yamato/Tenzou and stuff..I'm glad you're writing this story and all the best wiith it :). Andro
koolkat44 chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Great chapter! I was waiting for this story to update too. I cant wait to see the development in darui's relationship with Breena. Also all these secrets in the camp is keeping you wanting to read more. Great job with doing that! Update as soon as you can please, I'll be reviewing! :-)
PsychoIdiotLady chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Update please! I love the camp idea so much! Breena is funny, the modern day setting for the Naruto characters is AWESOME, and I want to know what happened to Sasuke in this version!
Update? Please?
Ergelina chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
I like it - curious to see what you'll do with the story!
SceneSkittlez chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE OR I SHALL KILL YOU.
koolkat44 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Im enjoying this story, please write more.
Andromeda09 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
this review is for the next chapter, i don't know how I reviewed for the next chapter way before it was out O_O. Anywho here's my review for chapter 6 of your story :
LOL! That episode with Naruto in the very end about entrering the girls cabin was quite funny. I think it's just me but every time Bree is with Kakashi, I feel like they are gonna hook up or something...and that has my stomach in tipsy-turvy-topsy because I so love Kakashi and a part of me wants that to happen...anyway, uhm there were some parts of the chapter that sorta confused me, like it was kinda hard to tell if it was a new scene, if it was still the same people talking or if it was a completely different scene and there was different peeps in that scene...so please specify what's going on. by the way is Sasuke missing and as well as Bee? Uhm are the Sand siblings going to be around? I can't wait to see what you've done with Gai and Lee

Anywho, thank you for the awesome update, it was wonderfully long and I appreciated that.

Okay if you ever write another story concerning Bree, please pair her up with Kakashi (hehehe)