Reviews for After the Fall
J.T.'s A.X chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
DAMN that wasINTENSE and extremely well written! I feel like this is probably my favorite Loki fic to date. It's definitelyearned a place in my top 10 favorites, maybe top 5 :D
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
i enjoyed reading done.
Amongasgardianstars chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Aweee I love ur fic!
Amongasgardianstars chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Wow. U are talented writer don't stop!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
Should I tell you this Fanfic is in my top ten Loki's Fanfiction stories I've ever read? No? Well, guess what? I think I've already did. Good job and congrats. You deserve it.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
L
In The Eye chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
'Punch yourself in the eye.'

Whenever I read that line, I will remember poor Nick Fury, wearing two eyepatches for the next few months. Great work! Just finished in one day, starting Mirrors and Shadows.
edwardfiend chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
I loved this fic!
CosmicHorse chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Glorious! Simply glorious!
rainv chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
This story is amazing! I loved it, I couldn't stop reading and finished it in a couple of hours :)
Razzika chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Normally, I don't review unless I either have critique to offer, or I loved the story so much that I simply must heap praise upon the author.

For you, it is the latter.

I adore this piece of heaven. So wonderfully written and perfectly paced, it was a nice treat to find on this site. The way you captured all aspects of your characters personality's, making Taryn into a well-developed character, was fantastic.

I'm off to read the sequel!
Razzika chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Now, I've read more than my fair share of smut fics, and read many published romance novels, and this was still one of the best sex scenes that I have ever read.
Smittenwithsmut chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Love this... You manage to capture all the sides of Loki's personality without making him out of character, and you did an excellent job shaping the cataract we Taryn. Very un-Mary sue-ish. Love.
Hr'awkryn chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Um yeah, I've only read this story 15x in the last three days. I anticipate I will read it again and again. You really capture that insecure, panicked side of Loki very well. And also, very hot kissy-scene...yowza. They should teach the boys that in high school health class.
AWingedWolf chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
This is beautiful and tender. I love how you show all parts of Loki's personality here. Too many people make him too soft, or too mean, or too weak without any reason but you've managed to show how tender he can be, mixed with his playful mischievousness, and his anger and darkness swirling throughout. It's not quite perfect, but I love it all the same.