Reviews for Duke Nukem Forever and Ever
shit mchiggins chapter 1 . 3/13
if you are going to write something about an awesome game character such as duke nuken learn fucking English you dick loving moron
Roblox Vlogger78 chapter 1 . 2/26
Tis wsa a god stry nd i lik it. Plase mak nw oe s i cn rad mre. Mbay w e cn mke on togthr?
duke nuke m chapter 1 . 2/16
OverlordDogger chapter 1 . 2/11
Really great story with the best writing that brought tears to my eyes and spoke to my heart. 10/10 would read again.
Dick Kickem chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I rate this 420/69 would bang duke. I am dukes mentally disturbed cousin Dick Kickem, and instead of kicking ass and chewing gum, I kick gum and chew ass. Please help me.

and have a nice day

Federico chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Im going to fuvking kill myself
1010 - IGN chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
This is perhaps one of the best pieces of fiction ever written in the last decade. The words have a touch of honest sincerity yet with layers upon layers of complexity much like an onion. Though every aspect of this masterpiece has achieved perfection and beyond the character progression by far transcends any work of fiction done by humanity. There are virtually no limits to where Duke Nukem will go to watch Jersey Shore but by the end of the story he is a changed man valuing humanity above all else. this when combined with the nigh godlike dialogue makes this one of the most suspenseful and hilarious stories ever to be told by mankind. I suspect the author may be living in the 4th dimension to have written something that breaches the realm of reality to such a degree.
Dick Kickem chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
sex chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
VEri goodo i masturb8td
OY chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Dick Kickem 4D chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
ww vry god finfction i like eet very mch. pls rit mor of this fanks
Dukey Nukey chapter 1 . 8/4/2017