Reviews for Another Sun Soaked Season
too cute
wallywesting chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Love! Great work.
Amalthia chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
loved your Artemis and Wally. :)
Gen chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Cool fic. The dive in movie is adorable too.
thelastfangirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Yes. Just yes.
rumbelle chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This fanfic gave me all sorts of feels, thanks for that. Honestly, I think my favorite part was when they were telling each other about who taught them how to kiss. It was so cute seeing Wally jealous and Artemis telling him he was the prettiest one to her. Haha. And whole thing with him telling her he loved her all the way to the end.. it made me cry a little. I honestly felt as if I was going to cry any second now. Just thinking about it is making me teary-eyed. This was so beautifully written. Keep up the good work. :)
I Dance The Merengue chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is such an amazing story. It's beautiful and made me tear up a little, which is not an easy task. Keep writing extraordinary stories!
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Very well coordinated montage. Nice story, and I love how there's just enough information to let your imagination fly. My favorite :P Thanks for sharing!
Motek chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I loved this story to DEATH. Seriously... One of the best stories ever! I literally FELT all those places, and summer and Wally and Artemis! You describe them so perfectly, amazingly! Absolutely fantastic job, especially on Artemis and her thoughts. And even though there is late and cold autumn in Poland right now I was in Colorado and in this lake, and on West Coast and East Coast and that rocky beach in Oregon too and it was all thanks to you so all I'm gonna say is THANK YOU for writing it, and writing about them so beautifully.
Kaien Brief chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wally's such a charmer haha

Great job
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
the fangirl inside me just died
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
They'll have next year and every year after that! :D
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Wally and Artemis are always so sweet! Good job! Love the way it was written!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
First, you have excellent taste in music. I happen to own that album, but that is my favorite song off of it:)

I absolutely adored this fic. I think you captured the characters' personalities nicely without going off the mushy end. It was a sweet thing they had, not overly done. It's definitely going in my favorites :)
chalantness chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I loved this! It was so cute and really flowed well. You get their voices really well! It definitely made me miss summer (: Though the perk of summer being over is that we're closer to Young Justice airing new episodes again (hopefully)

kudos