Reviews for Legerdemain
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
"Jesus Christ, Cain! Do I barge in on you in the middle of the night and disrupt your activities? Give it back and go to bed!"

I can't believe of all the times I've reread this fic, that it only just now occurred to me that DG might be insinuating solo activities. This is great. I really love the way you write these two.
Amme Moto chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
:P I love all of your Tin Man stories. They're all very, very well done. I think I've favorited most of them, actually. There's just one little hiccup that I want to mention, even though I know this one was written almost a year ago and you might have fixed this problem already:

It's "Lose" and "lost", like "I lose something that is lost.", and "loose" is a completely different word, like "The dog's collar was loose."

I'm sorry; I just had to make the distinction. It didn't make the story any less readable, but the grammar nazi in me kept poking my brain. :) I still love all of your stuff, and frequently come back to reread it!

Amme Moto
ODD BALL chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
WELL DONE!

u Rock. : )
gigi-2000 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
that was...REALLY well written. holy crap.
ShreddingRibbons chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
This is the most wonderful thing i have ever read. You hit all th characters point blank, and you took your time, which is a virtue hardly any can claim when writing this type of fanfiction. everything was so realistic i think i died a little inside! all in all im extremely glad i stumbled upon this, and can't wait to look through the rest of your stories.
SinisterSweetheart chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
This was such a cute little story! I absolutely love the "you're mine AND we're equals" situation. It pinpoints their personalities perfectly and captures a great basis. Great job! Thanks for writing :)
tardisinthesgc chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
awwwwwww, this was lovely! i loved this story!
WanderingSoul2014 chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Oh my! This is my favorite story by far! It had all my favorite quirks in it. It was dramatic, steamy, sweet and oh my gosh! It was amazing. Please write more, please please please! :)
Sic Vita Est chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Loved it loved it. :)
Queen Isabella chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Aww, yay, happy but realistic endings! I kind of started giggling after I finished the chapter, because this thought popped into my head "I didn't think Fiesty was capable of writing a fic shorter than 20 chapters!" ;)
BookWorm37 chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Very nice talk. Hope things work out semi good for them. They way you write them makes them sound like real people.
TheDuchessTab chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Awesome work as usual! I like how they shook hands like closing a business deal! I really love this story! Cant wait for Catalyist!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Yeah for more Catalyst.

I'm glad DG and Cain worked things out, but at the same time, I think her lumping him in with the same abandonment issues she has with her parents is unfair. It made sense in "On the Edge" because a previous boyfriend did the same thing.
Eeyorebcb chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Liked this short story can't wait for next chapter of catalyst
Brikyzbabe chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
This was beautiful...and hot...and heart-wrenching...all at the same time! Yay on a new 'Catalyst' chapter! Can't wait!