Reviews for Burden of Sacrifice
groovinontheinside chapter 25 . 2/21/2014
Love it! When are you going to post the sequel?
lalamon chapter 25 . 11/21/2012
AWW THAT WAS SOOOOOO ROMANTIC!

I loved it
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 25 . 1/12/2012
Poor dean even though she should have told him everything before she left I suppose she taught she was doing the right thing in leaving but we all know that dean won't see it that way omg she went to see jared yippee I wonder how Jensen will react to seeing her back you so have to write the sequel fast I'm dying here to see what happens amazing story hun thanks do much for sharing it with all your ff fans :) sequel sequel sequel pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 24 . 1/12/2012
Omg she left and went back to her world without adora it was so heartbreaking when she was saying goodbye to her little girl and than there dean what is he going to do he going to be heartbroken aswell But she did say goodbye in her own way but still I'm so off to read the next chapter now :)
Carver Edlund chapter 25 . 1/4/2012
im so excited for the sequel! i feel really bad for dean and addie though :( i understand why she left but i cant wait to see how she is going to get back to the other world or if dean will figure out where she went on his own!
Carver Edlund chapter 23 . 12/28/2011
kind of saw that one coming but i hope it doesnt come to kat having to leave. loved the updates! i hope you feel better soon :) i cant wait to see what kat decides!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
I'm hoping this review goes through this time seems ff being a bitch again lol I'm glad that dean was fighting her to keep her from leaving he right though she did ask him not to let her go again wow who is the mysterious stranger that gave missouri the spell hope it works on the way to read the next chapter now :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
Wow that like some serious shocker in what Gabriel wants Kat to go back to her world but I know Kat won't she wouldn't do that to dean of would so kill me I'm glad that Cass answered her prayer I have a feeling she will stay after her chat with Cass but now she needs to be upfront with dean and tell him everything I'm so excited for the next chapter I'm on the edge of my seat here waiting lol I hope that you feel a lot better soon Hun their nothing worse than being sick :) hope you had a good Xmas hun oxoxoxo
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 22 . 12/26/2011
It Gabriel / the trixster what he is up too I really think that Missouri shouldn't have used that spell he up to something I wonder what he will tell Kat I have a bad feeling it not going to be good news loved this chapter again :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 21 . 12/26/2011
My heart broke for dean in this when dean was whispering in Kat ear when Missouri and Sam did the spell at least Kat is not alone now all they need to do is find a way back from where ever they are another amazing chapter again girl I'm on the way to read the next chapter now so excited :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
Omg what happened to Kat I have to agree with dean and Sam on this they should break the binding spell adora need her mom I wonder if the spell that Missouri got from the total stranger is a good idea oh I'm so off to read the next chapter now so excited :)
Sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 19 . 12/7/2011
Excellent spin on the chapter so with the binding spell lucifer not only needs Sam to say yes but Kat has to agree aswell love it wow Missouri told Kat that addie is trying to give Kat her powers I have a feeling she might change her Mind about breaking the binding she has with sam because Kat wouldn't be able not to see or hold her baby loved it again I'm so excited to see what you have planned for the next chapter please update soon :)
Sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 18 . 12/7/2011
Wow never threaten dean Cass or Kat will seriously kick your ass I hope that Kat is going to be ok so adora might be trying to kickstart Kat powers so they can't let Kat near addie omg wow with each chapter this story keeps getting better and better thier has never been a disappointing chapter you always keep me enterained with your stories that why I always look forward to your updates I'm on the way to read the next chapter now :)
Sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 17 . 12/7/2011
I hope that Kat and dean can sort things out with each other for adora sake I just loved Sam and adora bonding so cute what keeps happening to Kat when she touches addie now I'm really dying to read the next chapter amazing chapter again sweetie I'm still loving it on to the next chapter now :)
Carver Edlund chapter 19 . 12/5/2011
wow, talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place! poor kat! loved the updates :)