Reviews for Blonde Haired Warrior, Pink Haired Princess
Xaki chapter 8 . 5/18
When you gonna update this stroy man it's been a year now not cool
DerpySquid chapter 8 . 3/1
Remember this lesson well children. Whenever an amazing fanfic has two non story chaps in a row you never see them updated again... its a darn shame all the times ive seen this happen.
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
You should think about changing the title of the story to just "Blond Warrior, Pink Princess", sounds a lot better and the "haired" in your title is useless in regards to Naru and the main color you identify Lala with is Pink so pretty much the same.
uzuuchi007 chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Nice
Sageofchaos chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
I agree
nemikconi new sora chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
when are you going to update the story
Rogue Leader Solo chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
I agree with your sentiments, but I must ask if you are going to update this story soon? I want to see what happens next? Are you going to add Haku to the Harem? How about Karen? Maybe Tenten? What about Hinata? And finally just how badly will Kakashi be reprimanded when they return to Konoha? Please reply soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
Come on update plz you butt
killroy666 chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
personaly this is just another nail in this sights coffin the moment they start removing peoples stories nobody will use this sight any more so they are fucking them selves over with this add killroy666 to your list bro
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
This is just god damn awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
god of all chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Great story so far please continue this story soon.
TheEternalSage18 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
I reall like this story and the whole lemon thing passed by for the most part and I was wondering, are you still writing this story because I hope you are because for the most part it has a pretty unique mix for this specific crossover.
Yumi Nakamura Chan chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
i like it
powermachine79 chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Great story hope to read more soon :)
Ryuu Shiba chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
When are you going to update your storied