Reviews for Our Time Together
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Loved it! And poor Screech. Post more please! I loved! :D xoxox
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Awe xoxo
I wonder why Zack did to that to that Allie girl lol
I lovedd! Zisa xox(:
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Loved! :D xox i wish the gang would be more happy for Zisa though...
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Loved! :D moreeeeee! xo
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Awe :D
They're so cute together.
Make more! :D xoxox
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
I think Zack should stay with Lisa. I loved ! :D xoxo
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Loved it! And I wonder what it is! Zisa so cute! *insert several hearts here* :DD xox
Jhill88 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
I really love this story I cant wait to see what happens next... btw I hope you're still writing this was great :)
Vie chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Well, it seems that Zack and Lisa's friends are t happy about their relationship! I hope they can get passed this because they're perfect for each other!
Vie chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
You should have way more reviews, I'm loving this!
Jo chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Please please please keep updating this - it's so good! I hated that they just cut off Zack/Lisa without any explanation because I think the relationship is such an interesting one, and it's great to see an interpretation of how the group might have responded! Also, I don't know if it's still in the works but I for one would be so up for a Lisa/Eric oneshot 'cos I recently re-watched The Wicked Stepbrother episodes and I would have loved to see more of that pairing! Thank you, and well done on a great story so far! (also sorry, I write criminally long reviews)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Amazing Story :D update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Great story :D I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Thanks for the story. I always wanted them to do something with the story that they started with Zack and Lisa. ...Or at least give her someone special like the other girls were given.
MsMKT86 chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
I am not an Allie fan. I get that he hurt you or whatever but you don't have to be a bitch to Lisa.

I really enjoyed this chapter. Can't wait for more.