Reviews for Power Struggle
werd me chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This is very interesting I hope more is on the way!
Condor green chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
It's an interesting idea, I feel that Black Death is a cliche nickname though.

I am playing HL2 and I love it, Valve really does make a good game.
GLaDHal chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
love it, please continue.
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is really good and a very interesting idea! I really liked the inclusion of Gordon and Alyx. I hope they show up again!

This is written very well. There are a few commas and such missing, but other then that it is wonderful! I hope you continue when you get the chance.

Necron Dragon Lord of D.A chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
hehehehe glad to have you alive here after years...this is interesting and excelloent concept to begin to read.
lorephunk chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
oh yes. fuckin finally! a writer that knows people like chell and gordon do NOTNOT MAGICALLY GOODIE-GOODIE SAVE THE WORLD CAUSE THEY'RE JUST INSTANTLY SUCH A GREAT TEAM OMG.

all seriousness intact, any team-up between anyone needs to be realistic. no-one does it right anymore. i hope you pump that wagon with bullets till it disintegrates, certainly made a great start. you can already tell things are still tense between chell and glados, in the way chell still blanks her, or how glados takes the portal gun away. how it should be! i'm curious as to how she kills those combines though. does she throw them about with the portal gun? does she just put the bullet kind of hole in them instead?

whatever reason you have, i'll read on anyway. hell, make it necessary because the my little pony characters became real and homicidal and are gonna blow up like sylar. it wouldn't put me off if you write it as well as you wrote this!
Sodypop chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I love seeing things like this. It's different than what everyone else is writing and wonderfully so. I agree completely about no one being unbreakable, even a stubborn person like Chell has a limit, and I look forward to finding out what limit you've set for her, even if I don't agree with it.

I applaud this story and hope you have great time writing it.
GreatZero chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
well...its not bad. I like her being mysterious and all that. I love the turret bike. haha GLaDOS is what she hates. a bird.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I noticed a few minor spelling errors, but other than that everything is great. It's nice to see a different plot rather than something that's already been done several times. :)