Reviews for Gifts and Curses
VeeVeeLa chapter 5 . 4/17/2016
If you ever decide to update again...I will be here. Watching and waiting. Waiting and watching.

I love this story.

When-Fanfics-Give-You-Lemons chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Why...

WHY DID YOU END IT THERE!? nooooo! *Sobs in a corner*
And this was suppose to have Bunny smut D:
(I hope you do continue this someday, your a really great writer and you paint a really clear picture as to whats going on in your Fanfic, and I'm not ass kissing either xD Your one of the only writers that makes Butters sound like Butters, so yeah... I'm waiting for the next one if you make it OuO)
moonlitforest chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
*bawls* Oh my sweet potato pie! This is amazing. The development of the plot and the characters is 5 stars. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for an update, take your time and keep up the outstanding work!
darlingbuttercup chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SOBS DEEPLY
darlingbuttercup chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
i want this to continue so bad it hurts please continue this is wonderful wonderful wonderful
S. Laura chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
;_; This is the best Bunny fic I've read! 3 Love it! Please continue it ;n;
DeanssexyassWinchester chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
:D I do that cereal thing too!
LyRiCho chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Oh man I am loving the concept of this whole fic and I seriously encourage you to continue! :3
KeiMaxwell chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Like this story a lot. :D I like them both seperating from Cartman and the others, like they're in their own little world. Can we expect any updates, maybe? Would be awsome!
doggyblade chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Oh noes! D: Butters didn't get shot too did he? :O Poor Kenny T_T why does he always have to die?

Really great story, love the plot as always :3 and the little hints here and there of romance like when Butters was walking to meet him and called Kenny handsome and brave etc. _ I loved the part when Kenny put his cape on Butters and had to get so close to brush his ear lolz. You always make them so cute I thought it was adorable when Butters was curled up in a ball at the foot of his bed haha loved Kenny's reaction!

I hope you update soon D: suspense kills me!
AlchemicGoddess15 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
I think you just made Bunny my new OTP. XD

I really love your stories (I just finished IBYA, and then I read this one)... And I really hope you update soon! /
DragonOfRuby chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
sdipbvcnebwipoadfskjl,./...ihyfn! Fucking Update! I've fallen in love with this story!
Smuttylove chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
Excellent story! Just as amazing as IBYA but with a different kind of twist. Hope to see it updated soon. Thanks for writing.
Neavvs chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
I imagine this is going to be one of those stories I get really into and fall in love with, but the author never updates...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »