Reviews for Child's Heart
Collaborative Lady chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
This really does look good. Excessive cannibalism, but fun to read.

fun fun fun
18lzytwner chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Good to see this back up and running. ;) Well done.
Mrs Snowball chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
I like this so far. I don't often see stories like this in the Tangled section, and, as a horror fan, I'd say you've done a good job. I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next.
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is a dark and twisted one. Poor Maximus' son. Aye yea yea. Son eh? Hmmm... ;)
Shinammi chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
-blinks- So...the King's been keeping Gregor Mendel as a prisoner? (xD I'm sorry, I had to say that. It was the first thing in my head when I read that bit about the pea plants.)

This story sounds awesome. Seriously. I can never find a multi-chapter Tangled fic that really gets my attention. This, however...oh yeah, this is gonna be good. Lol! It's dark and kinda creepy, but that's a good thing. I can't wait to see where you go with it! And of course, I'm wondering about that last line of dialogue. Can't wait for the next chapter! )
AmityGirl28 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Oh my God! That king is so cruel! And a cannibal! And I have a feeling they're going to kidnap Rapunzel for her power. And I think he's ten times more crueler than Gothel. Update soon!
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wow. When you go dark, you go DARK! His son? If that means what I think it means, this is gonna be VERY interesting. I wanna see where this goes!