Reviews for You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth
nightowl880 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Hold up. Is that... Is that IT? THAT'S ALL? YOU'RE NOT WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER? MY EXCITEMENT METER JUST FLOMPED.
Angelus Draco chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Great story and a great way of working in current events.

Nicely done

Laters
LadyRosalie29 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is really good (and I really mean it)!

Mikage's and Kazama's personality have some flow which you made me believe that there's something going on with them.

And that you actually imply that Carly still have some feelings for Jack was simple but yet so sweet.

Simply wonderful!
Lamenting.Empress chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I loved this. I read it last night on my web browser, and I have felt the sting of plagiarism as well. It's not pleasant.

Your ability to keep the charcters in check is remarkable :)

I've read the 'ILY' story that was based off of one of your works, and found it... Unappealing.

If someone should plagiarize a story written by someone like you...

Then they should do a better job.

Just my thoughts. Loved this piece.
Set Your Heart Free chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Awesome story :D Love how you include Kazama, he needs to be recognized more!
OrangeLightning-Mik chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Lol...now I can't stop thinking Kazama is gay...
pippa-pie chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Love it :)

Well written; hopefully, it will help your situation. I think Carly was very in-character, and I liked her exchange with Jack. Adding Yusei in there was nice, as Aki answering in German. The reference to episode 130 helped putting this into the context of canon.

Small spelling mistake: Near the beginning, you spelled 'breakfast' as 'breakfest'.

Oh, and your stories make me love Kazama more and more. He makes such a good friend to Mikage, too.

Keep it up :)
Rapis-Razuri chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I seriously doubt that this would make you feel better, but JusticeLock2 *CLAIMS* that he has never read your story. I normally wouldn't disclose the contents of PMs I get, but it's your story that's been ripped off, so I think you have a right to know.

Frankly, I was expecting OOC when I opened IRL. That seems to be the philosophy of of most YuAki writers these days.

Well, this was defiantly an enjoyable read
Mana the Cat Magician chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wow. When you respond to certain things like this, you respond with fire. It's awesome how you'll fight your battles with your stories. Way to use the power of a pen like a sword, so to speak. 3 I like how you characterized everyone. It does seem like Yusei would be nice enough of a guy to tell Carly about that kind of thing, and how Carly would immediately call everyone regardless of what time it might be for other people. As always, you include lots of detail and no word goes to a waste, whether for dialogue or description. This was an amazing story to put your point forward. Great job as always!

Oh! And I was curious. What kind of things in the anime made you think that Kazuma was gay? It's an interesting theory.

Well, anyways, good luck on whatever you work on next! I'm sure it'll be great. D
Hk chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wonderfull! And I don't care that I added an extra L. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Emperor Clovis chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Kazuma's gay? Huh...should have known. Ah anyways, great story! You used recent events in your story and did good research on the ordeal the how Carly's acusion of palgiarism may or may not hold up in a court of law. Look forward to more work from you as you're stories are very enjoyable to read.
Exleader75 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
lol. I got to laugh to see this was a reply to ILY.

When I first read the story, ILY, I didn't knew it was taken from yours until Rapis-Razuri said it. I just face-palm at the OOCness of Yusei and Aki wiping the blueprints off to write text messages.

Good reply. *loves* Good job.