Reviews for See Silas
HeCallsMeDarlin chapter 1 . 3/29
Hi! Um, listen, this is LaylanatorXVII, I reviewed below, and afterwards realized I sounded like an idiot. So I am now re-reviewing with my OTHER profile which I keep for just such an emergency. :-)
What I MEANT by my foolishly worded review was that, at the Danse Macabre, I didn't get the whole "Silas is sad because he's in love with the Lady in Grey" like so many others supposedly did.
I got the feeling he was sad because he couldn't dance the macabre (aka "get his groove on") because of the fact that he was a vampire. So he was sad about that fact and lamenting that. The way I worded it before made me sound like I had no concept of the deeper meaning at all (and I was more than a little embarrassed.)
So, yeah, I revise my statement.
Thanks for writing. :-)
Sincerely,
LaylanatorXVII or HeCallsMeDarlin'. I like both. :-)
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 3/29
...am I the only one who DIDN'T get that Silas was supposedly "in love" with the Lady on the Grey?! That's been in several fics I've seen so far... Hell, I just thought he was sad cause he wanted to get his groove on and couldn't... I feel sad now. :-( Poor Silas.
Anyway, this was fabulous. Although it made my soul ache, I will favorite it, because... It made my soul ache.
Thanks for writing. :-)
hahaha...wait,what?
Ali Nowac chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I just recently finished the book and came right to FanFiction to see what fans had written about Gaiman's masterpiece. You've captured these characters well, and your writing style is beautiful! This was heart-wrenching, but beautiful at the same time.
Phoebe Sophia chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Very well done. So heart wrenching.
YurumiNotto chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
poor Silas...that's all I can say.

oh and nice story. it's well, written. :)