Reviews for Gifts
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 5/29
Aww, Loki's such a clever mum's boy!
zaywex chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
ahhhh this is, ahhhhhhh
(yes, very good, i must read this again)
Innocenzo chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Aww, this was such a cute fic! My favourite Frigga & Loki oneshot! :) x
Manawydan chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This was brilliant. It was great to see Loki pulling off tricks and giving gifts without having his mouth sewn shut (I'm not sure I can forgive the Norse for that particular myth).
I think my favorite part might have been Loki "accidentally" locking Balder into the store room. That or the image of Thor and his group of battered warriors walking in to find Loki completely uninjured. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
JTReads chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Loki made a shiny and it was very shiny and Frigga is slightly manipulative. But all's well that ends well and I loved the story XD
flan bridge chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I could see this happening, excellent characterization. Thanks for sharing.
muddlingthrough chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is wonderful. I do so love Loki when he is full-speed-ahead God of Mischief. Well done.
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
i loved this ) lol sounds like something i would've done growing up (well...besides the whole God and magic parts xD )
DarkAngel620 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Aww. Loki is such a mommas boy. Too cute, but really sweet of him to follow through for her.
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Loki is so sweet in this story!
Lace Kyoko chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Loved this. I think Loki's love for his mother is so adorable. Great job!
matchynishi chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
SO WONDERFUL You're totally responsible for how much my love for Frigga has grown today. :b slkfls i really want to see that necklace now, though. *_*
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 8/18/2012

The character portrayal in here is just brilliant, and I really did enjoy reading this!
JaneGarnet chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Clever boy indeed
uumiho chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I absolutely love the relationship Loki and his mother have. It is nice to see how his compulsive trickery effects his family and the (admittedly few) people he cares for.