Reviews for A Broken Lyre
Time Spinner chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I LOVE your stories! one youtuber (I don't remember his name) did a reading of a precious rainbow, and I loved every minute of it! you're so awesome!
cameron maden chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
i loved this fanfic it was well writen and i cryed all the way through it i hope to read more of your future works thank you for wrighting this
Proud brony chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, the best one is tied between yours and gentle dream both very very very good stories
VivaLaVida123 chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Great. Sad, but works very well. DAMN YOU PINKIE.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
It's good, but grammatical errors hold the story back.
Olivaceous chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Wonderful fanfic, it was nice read from Lyra's point of view during the events of "a precious rainbow." I loved reading miles' series, and I think yours fits in well as a lovelly little side story.
Midlight Dasher chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
All of these feels? Sir, you've out done yourself.
TreacheryX2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is probably the best fanfiction that I've read singularly based on Lyra and Bonbon's relationship. I especially love the tone of rememberence along with a sad undertone that exposes the fact that bonbon was murdered by Pinkie Pie.
Questionable Object chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Not a bad story.

The grammar could be better but it was readable so no issues.

Might wanna work on smoothing out the flow of the story.

Enjoyable read none the less.
Alaina De'Lamoure chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
This is sad but a good story,it really makes you feel for lyra . Above all who would of thought that all these great works could come from one horror fanfiction.
milesprower06 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Another great piece! Looking forward to part 4. I wonder what was in that letter...
The Socialist chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Awesome, I hope you continue this. I did feel a sting of pity for berry so pls don't let her spiral out of controll.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
This is fairly nice; we not only get to see Lyra coming out into the world again, we get a call-back to Derpy's issues with klutzing out at the worst possible time and questionable sense of direction. It doesn't make her stupid, it just makes her sort of like Pony!Ryouga.
Anon1025 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I signed up just to say, my god, this is just... I don't know what to say. When Lyra said "Goodbye, Bonbon, and thank you." I was almost to tears and that isn't easy, I felt a genuine streak of pain and sadness run through my gut at that point. Thank you so much for this beautiful story, it really touched me.
milesprower06 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I could've sworn that I added this to my story watch list. Sorry it took me so long to get to it! You made me cry there with Bonbon's package!

Do you have this up on DA? I'm thinking about making a gallery of just content that is in this alternate ending.