Reviews for Inside Tim's Mind
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Aww Timmy! :)) it wouldve been cool if we could see fear tho...but good story!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
Plz make more
theraincanttouchus chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
I really like this but, I will love to see one just like this but with damian, I mean, can you imagine how many feelings has this kid? I think that are mainly the same that tim has but on a different level, you know?
DemolitionLvr chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
And Tim's reaction when Dick tells him what they did: "You went into my mind! You Asshole!"

Good story. Poor Timmy.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
.awesome! I loved this fic, it' VERY creative and it actually sounds like something that could be made a comic :)

It was intresting to see some sides of Tim I didn't even know existed! Thanks for writing this :P
saturnssailor chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Overall I really like your story; you write well, have interesting ideas and your characters are very believable.

In the fifth chapter I think people got a little OOC though. Even though Dick seemed to have made an impact on Tim while they were in his mind, I think Tim would have been at least a little angry that Dick called for help to invade his mind and disregard his privacy despite the fact that Tim did need help. Damian apologizing after they got out of his mind also seemed a bit off. As far as I know Damian has never said the words "I'm sorry" in canon. The experience might have brought them closer together, but I think it would have happened more gradually. I suppose this probably would have stopped your story from having as happy of an ending.

Though the last paragraph I wrote doesn't not show it, I enjoyed you story a lot and I can't wait to see what you write next. Those were just one person's opinions on one aspect of a small portion of your story.
MyLittleBird chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
AWWWW! Cute ending.
Cr1mson5 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
AWWWWW! Timmy so CUTE! Loved it! Please do another story soon! Please!
DNWHDYD chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Cliff hanger? Noooooooo! *sadface like Timmy*
Cr1mson5 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I'm loving this story even more with every chapter! It's so incredible! And oddly kind of...melancholy...

MORE! MORE! MORE! UPDATE SOON!

(...Pretty please.)
MyLittleBird chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
SUSPENCE! But nicew chapter.
catpatch30 chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
This is amazing! Please update soon :)
MyLittleBird chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I really like this story. Please keep writing~
Cr1mson5 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Updates cannot come fast enough! Please, please, please put up the next chapter soon!
DNWHDYD chapter 2 . 8/9/2011