Reviews for The Left Hand of the Death God
Nihatclodra chapter 3 . 7/14
I don't suppose it's possible that this will continue...? Oh who am I kidding, it's been abandoned for 6 years...
Neema Amiry chapter 1 . 6/20
I want more.
TimeBandor chapter 3 . 5/19
I'm gonna ask... WHERE DID YOU GO!?.
Katie's dream is... Okay, bit cliché but in a nice way.

Siesta's dream is.. Very common and suits her personality from the anime, blunt and very aggressive [in a love-struck way] to the ones she loves and dreams big... Very big.

Whatever the hell is happening in kirches room? I don't wanna know and I don't wanna know what kind of "family treasure" she is using to plug her... whatchamacallit.

Louise dream is also common and kind of suits her every time no matter how repetitive.

All and all this story is amazing and you basically capted everyone's personality quite well and you actually gave Katie and very fitting personality seriously are you the deceased writer who just came back to life?. [No offense to him, god bless]
OverDemon chapter 3 . 4/22
I really love this fic so far. I see that it's over five years since it has been updated, but I do hope to see more of it because it is one of the better Bleach fics I have read. Plz don't abandon this fic.
SnapDragon21 chapter 3 . 1/27
oooohh goody, I can't wait to see more! I'm soooo exited! Please Update Soon!
Clothed up then she asks for underwear? You are trying too hard to push a story not there cos you killed it
This is soooo sh*t. Literally, give up. Your logic is getting worse and worse
NOOOOO! You have to write more! You can't end it here, it's just to good. Please, please, please?
River king chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
;)
Hii-tan chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Ugh, another fic with a stupid language barrier that will inevitably be resolved in one chapter leaving the whole thing pointless. I hate how everyone feels obligated to add this in even though it never happened in the original LN and adds absolutely nothing to the story. In the LN the summoning spell for the void familiars includes a translation spell, the language barrier and subsequent removal of said barrier via Louise's failed silence spell is just some nonsense added in the anime.
Shincore chapter 2 . 9/23/2016
While the runes(and the bearers of them) are strong they're...Well still REALLY weak compared to Ichigo(At that stage) he could destroy mountains by simply clashing with Aizen no matter how masterfully you can use a blade it's nothing against a shinigami of Ichigo's caliber, Also she taunted him with some pretty...Not so nice things. Ichigo is known for having quite the temper he wouldn't calm down that easily
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 3 . 7/16/2016
please continue this its really good
killercr47 chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
ARE you going to continue to write this story because I love it?
kj4c0ry chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Reading this, one of my first thoughts was "OMG, it's Abathur as a soul reaper!" just the way he talks, not what he says. Good story.