Reviews for The Change
JaeRae chapter 12 . 3/15
Okay, so the "Because it's over 9,000!" thing made me laugh for five minutes, and even after that it took me awhile to calm down long enough to read the rest of the chapter. This story is so wonderful!
shadow-dog18 chapter 60 . 3/3
sounds cool and i think I'll re read it again, and just so you know every time i think of pranks i always think off the great Gnome prank of your story lol anyways i'm also planing to redo an old story of mine and make it a bit better then yeah looking forward to the remake of this 3
TaylorKicklighte chapter 1 . 2/21
Should the Decepticons care for human
BloodWolfToboe chapter 53 . 11/30/2014
Great chapter! I was looking for the second version that was mentioned before the chapter but couldn't find it. Was it never posted?
child of Jon snow chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
Ick miles you are crazy one thing you never ever do is throw rose at ironhide never he'll kill if you were a bot and just I tiny warning it not over
Good story so far I have read meany of yours and I like this one to ha now I get the roses in the face I read a list made but epps and Sam (is that correct)
Wolf1989 chapter 33 . 4/3/2014
I love your stories. Right now I'm rereading again some of my favorites for like the third to fifth time. Have you ever thought of writing that has someone like maybe Graham reading all the crazy and slightly random rules the base may have and the reasons behind them? Like the one for the tape recorders thanks to Epps Jr. Keep up the great work and looking forward to more of your work.
PS. When are you going to work on Learning Curve again, cause I really like it.
grimlock chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
cibertron 52 draws his bow and takes aim at the dstant light but has a.. broken arow
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 28 . 9/22/2013
SHOCKWAVE! HE'S JUST AS BAD AS GALLOWAY! No, Galloway committed one of the most sinful things in Hedgewolf culture, but this is a close second.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
GALLOWAY! THAT DICKLESS BASTARD! THAT SON-OF-A-TAILLESS-HEDGEWOLF! if my fan character Fang was in this story and found out what he did, she would kill him, slowly and painfully. Galloway has just committed one of the most horrid acts in Hedgewolf society: Seperating a family forever.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
I think you should have made Miles a fox, for irony.
xXAutocon-LeaderXx chapter 36 . 7/20/2013
That was absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen thus far.

I love Miles and never seem to find any stories with him as a center and it's even better with Barricade! I commend you on your well-written stories with my two favorite characters and I fully intend to attack all of your stories with surprise hugs.

I actually got to that part when Barricade started to get desperate and spill and stopped reading just to see how log I could go before I finally lost it and read on.

I didn't last long.

Not many stories get me this hooked to find out what happens next. So good job and keep at it!
IvoryCrawler chapter 59 . 2/12/2013
What a great story! As funny as Miles is, I can't help but see him as the femme in the relationship...
Lockdownthegunner chapter 58 . 12/30/2012
Dis is one off the most badass story's read in u long time its funny too boot too
keep it up and good luck wit the rest off your story's
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 59 . 10/27/2012
Thank you for a great story...can't wait to read the sequel!
Iwanita chapter 59 . 9/5/2012
I eagerly await for that sequel, but this one has ended a little... abruptly?