Reviews for Harvest Moon Pranks!
HMLover chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
OK, EXTREME IDEA.

Prankster- Luke
Prankee- Bo
OWSI- Dale
Producer- Akari
Oh, and Luke and Akari are in a relationship during this.
LasVega chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
Heh, the story had a few parts that actually made me giggle. It was a casual and entertaining read. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone just looking for something to pass the time. Reading this was a great way to spend half an hour :) Keep it up, I'd love to see more like this.
floopyrocks chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
Lol nice one choco
LoneTaku chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
Eheheheheheh...
LoneTaku chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
XD That is so perfect. XDDDDDDDD
notthatplatypus chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
Hehe. These stories make my day :)

I have an idea!

Victim: Skye. (he deserves it, the jerk! He annoys me...)

Prankers: Jill and Marlin.( I honestly don't see why Skye didn't have a heart event on Vesta's farm. They've gotta be pretty well off...)

Producer: Muffy.

Witness: Griffin.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
Hehe, the prankee became the pranker; nice. x) Update soon!

Penny ToughGirl
LoneTaku chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
XD So nice... never would've expected it to be Pierre XD
probieprincess chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
WHY AM I NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THIS...problem solved.
Princess Blaziken chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
Hehehe...this story is super funny! I have an I idea for a prank that involves Tale of Two Town's charecters.

Pranker: Lillian

Victim: Mikhail

Producer: Philip

Witness: Kana, Ash, Laney, and Cheryl

OWSI: Hiro and Georgia

Hope you use them. If you need some reference just look on the Harvest Moon Tale of Two Town's wiki. You won't find Lillian or Philip though because their the male and female playable charecters. Later's!
spacealiens chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
What...what the fudge? I do that to my uncle everyday, Hershey! But it was still funny~
TG-turntechGodhead chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
Lmao, that was hilarious xD I loved the carrot part, and when Will was screaming his head of while Vaughn just sat there (No offense, Will...) xD Can't wait for the next prank!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
Omg

Pranker: all bachlorettes but Selena ( Maya Kathy Luna and ninja Candace Molly Angela etc...)

Victim: pssh Selena

Producer: Molly and Angela

Witness: anyone.

Sweet revenge...
23453565787 chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
Aww, poor Wizard, he got stuck in the middle of their little prank. xD He can be so cute when he's put in an awkward situation. x3 Great chapter! xDDD

~Angel~
floopyrocks chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
you have some minor flaws in this chapter:

a. Gray is not in Harvest Moon: Animal Parade

b. Gray is never mentioned in the actual story so he cant be an OWSI (is that it? i cant remember and I am 2 lazy 2 go look).