Reviews for To Be Redeemed
sam's folly chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow. Very poignant. Nice insight into why Sam wouldn't want to kill Cas.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
That was really sad. It's so hard to know who you feel more sorry for. Dean of course having to deal with watching his one time genius baby brother so incredibly broken. I mean that's hard enough but he also has to deal with the Castiel's complete betrayal. Hitting Dean where he knows would hurt him the most. Sam. Then there's poor broken Sammy who didn't deserve any of this. Like Dean he trusted Castiel and like Dean he betrayed him. His one time friend used him as a freakin diversion and now Sam is broken beyond repair. I have to agree with Dean and Bobby though. Castiel deserves to be punished for what he did. I know Sammy can't do it right now and possibly ever but I know Dean is just the man to do it. I want Dean to pull Castiels plug. I'm beyond furious at Castiel. I want revenge. Deans feelings in this sums up my feelings exactly. Great job!
Giacinta chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
What a wonderful story, so full of emotion and caring.

As others have already pointed out the ending where they fit together like two pieces of a jig-saw puzzle reflects their relationship just so perfectly,

regards
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was totally amazing! It was so moving and also incredibly realistic. Thanks for sharing it.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
"They might be more broken now than they've ever been, more cracks and pieces missing from them both, but Bobby's sure that whatever's missing from one, the other has, and they'll only fit together more flawlessly than before."

...That line was absolutely breathtaking. As was the entire fic! I loved the play on the word 'can't' (how Dean heard it vs. how Sam meant it), and every line was beautifully written. Spectacular job, amazing metaphors, wonderful emotion.

Superb work, Sebe! Loooooooved it! :D
TheCanadianAvenger chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aww Poor Sammy! I really like this story. i hope you make more. i am currently writing my own story. its called Bond of Brotherhood.

You should check it out. You might like it! If you do, you might want to recommend it to others. Again, really great story and i can not wait to read more from you :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Oh Sam, that is why we love him so much. Save Cas to save Sam.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Beautifully done.

Can see the show going this route.

My fav line: The boy did everything he could to help, to stay with them, but there was no way to keep from slipping back into the Cage again and again.

I want to see this on screen. The slipping in and out bit.

Again wonderfully done!

Karen
kat chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Very nice story, and I also feel that it would be how Sam feels, that if Cas is irredeemable, then so is he.
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 8/9/2011

Yes! GUH.
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Yes! This is just what I want to see in the beginning of Season 7... A ticked Dean, but a chance for redemption for Castiel. I love your comparison between Sam, Ruby, and Castiel... I had already seen the similarities between what Sam did and what Castiel did; at least to their reaction to the power of the blood / souls. But, I love the additional comparison from Dean's point of view between Ruby and Castiel. I had never thought of it from that perspective and I can see its potential. Thanks for posting.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This story is very sad but somehow hopeful. Only Sam would be hanging on wanting Castiel to be redeemed.
twomom chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wonderful story. I like your take on this. Thanks!
Aerith Queen of Cetra chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is absolutely incredible. I think my favourite line in the whole story is Dean realising Sam compares himself to Castiel whilst Dean compares Castiel to Ruby. It literally sent a chill up my spine.

Great job!
LS chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That was a really good scene, I can definitely see a conversation like happening next season.