Reviews for Toutes Les Petites Choses
X chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
very sexy. :)
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Wow.. that was hot! mmmm..
Peaches Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Hell yeah ! I think my first serious crush looked the same as Jasper in this story :D

It would be quite cool if you'd continue this little fic after the contest. I like the idea

Well, as soon as I'm home I'll listen to Blink ;)
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This was probably one of my favorites in the NSLF. Very steamy. I hope we're able to get a few more chapters out of these boys.
Kristen618 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I hope you are going to continue this! LOVED it! You are an excellent writer.
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
very cute! it's fun to remember those old crushes... and then encounter them years later. thanks for the memories.
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow! This is amazing for your 1st attempt. I loved every word, so well written. It isn't marked complete-are you continuing it? If not, I look forward to reading your stuff in the future. Excellent job!

Nancy
isacz chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
hahaha i loved this
AnanasFT chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
HOT. Please continue this story !
maryhell chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
really enjoyed this story. looking forward to the next chapter.
the-lion2 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I liked it and would like to read more :-)
35nanou chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Deux choses à dire :

La première : Pour une première fiction elle démarre plutôt bien et même très bien, ça donne envie de lire le second chapitre!

La deuxième : Edward aurait eu d'énormes regrets s'il avait fait demi tour mais je crois qu'il va maintenant prendre les choses en main...

A bientôt
naelany chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I've told you once, I'll tell you again. I floved this! And I need more! Stat! These boys still have a lot of story left to tell ;-)

Proud of you, bb!
amsrainydays chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Congrats on posting your first story! It was such an enjoyable read. I hope you post more stories in the future.

Best wishes,

Amber :)
Jasperfectly delicious chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Loved it. This Edward is so endearing. I can't wait to see what happens next.