Reviews for The Dragon Chief
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
cool story
Martenzo chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
This is a really cool idea. I hope you'll resume this story someday. THe sooner the better, in fact. If not, I might just have to write my own version of this crossover.
Tikigod784 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Interesting, Cailan could learn a thing or two from Arturia. Alistair as well. And now funny images are in my head of Arturia ordering around those two. The dialogue alone would be hilarious.

Fun premise. I like the distinction between this and the Skyrim story. Here, she has all her equipment it seems, but none of the know-how, just instincts. Meanwhile in the other story she has less of her equipment, but all her experience at her disposal. Cool stuff.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Y U NO UPDATE?

In any case, I admit I had a similar idea of dropping Saber into the story (though I had planned her being "Honor" in the Mage's start quest, and then physically manifesting with him as "Master").

I'd imagine Saber has quite a number of things to say to Cailan about effective ruling. Given his idealism, and her "burn one village to save 10", probably not going to get along. Funnily enough, she's most likely to get along with Mr Traitor at first, at least before he goes all traitor. Which Warden you use would massively effect the story (uh duh) and character interaction. A Rogue Warden would be the most difficult, obviously, given her whole code of honour and all. A Warrior Warden (esp human noble) could look up to Saber as a role-model, esp after they had a chance to talk. While the Mage is my personal pref, that's another difficult write-up. Similar things for how she'd mix with companions: Morigan would piss her off and enjoy ever minute of it, Zevran would annoy her with flirting, Wynne...she might get along with, Sten would also probably be fine. Leliana...not so sure. Alistair would be seen as too light-hearted.

I have a host of other ideas for how things could go, but...yeah, should probably stop, at least for now. Leave you with the hilarious thought of how Saber could probably oneshot the Archdemon with an EX-CALIBUR! Or at least a masively large part of his army, esp if they were channeled into a corridor, such as what happens, oooh, say at Ostagar?
Nemrut chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Saber meeting Cailan? That's an interesting idea and I would like to see more.
Amiaoi chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Please update! I have to read the next chapter! Though...Saber should probably accumulate a harem made up of at least Cailen, Duncan and Alistair. O_O
Wyrdfayth chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
... Why do I now ship Cailan/Saber thank you this is going to haunt me forever now and no one else will ever support it. orz

:'3 This is an interesting premise though; hope to see more eventually.
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
this. sound. awesome! XD

cant waite till your next update!
Rhavis chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
I am so confused...

But thats what I get for reading this while never playing Dragon Age before.
Morality0duality chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
So Hf arturia get dumped in DA 1? without her memory plus all her power, excalibur, and Avalon cool. Let us hope she comes back into herself from her flaying at the hands of that apocalypse maiden. But damn she good and scary.
Tiresias-135 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Ostagar. You put her there just before the big battle.

*CACKLES MADLY*

Oh Cailan, what will fate decide for you this time?...
reality deviant chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
like a king- famous last words of an erogant idiot,

where are you going with this story?

will saber meet shirou again?

will there be other servents involved?

your chapters are too short!
god of stuff chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Very interesting Fishy. I can hardly wait to see where this goes.
Mana10 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
There is definately not enough good fate/stay night stories out there. Good job and keep it up!
ArcherReborn2 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Quite good, I like your story. Though I do want to know how powerful you intend to make Saber. A lot of stuff Nasu writes is really over powered.

Interesting chapter though, your writing style is quite interesting, it feels similar to the way Nasu writes his stories.

I'll be waiting for you next chapter with interest.