Reviews for My fragile love
Littlesushi chapter 1 . 3/1
Lol. 'no, really, Itachi had no idea what he was doing'. Lmao!
itachi4everfox chapter 2 . 5/20/2018
A skillet shirt my fav band
Night-Being chapter 18 . 2/2/2015
*whispers* Oh yeah... In the last sentence. It should be "satisfied reades", of course. Silly me. :D

Anyway. Lovely story. Really. Big thanks and maybe a hug if you will not run away. :D
Night-Being chapter 19 . 2/2/2015
Okay. I have promised myself that I would review every great story I read. So it is only fair that I would review this one as well. Because your story deserves a long and honest review. ;)

Small note before I will start - the keyboard here in the library is somehow fucked up so I cannot use the small mark to shorten "It is" into "Its". So sorry for that. :D At least it gets to be even longer... hehe.

First of all, I would like to praise you for your writing. It is very nice, it flows, does not get stuck anywhere and such. I am not really the one who could comment on grammar, since I am not a native English speaker, but I have not seen any flaws (at all) and actually could understand the text without a single difficulty, so that is a huge plus point. It is descriptive, colorful and yet simple. Very nice.

Another thing I liked was the character development and the plot as a whole. It all happened somehow naturally, slowly yet it did not become boring or the chapres did not have any misplaced scenes. I call them "sauce". Do not ask why. :D The progress of their relationship was very nicely and vividly depicted and I very much enjoyed every romantic or dramatic moment. There was not any unnecessary drama. Apart from the problems you presented during the first few chapters it only moved steadily towards a "better tomorrow". Itachi was very sweet and kind and Deidara on the other hand rather cute and lovable.

Now as last. And please do not be discouraged by this. It is only my humble opinion after all... but I had small problems with how dominant Itachi was and how he practically tried to control a big part of the relationship. Or maybe it was the submissive Dei which got on my nerves from time to time. Probably something in between. Deidara was very accepting of anything Itachi said and I really needed some time to make my peace with the change in character you did there.

Well... we all make our fir characters OOC from time to time. There is no shame in that. I do that too and every other writer does it on some level as well. Despite all this, I still loved your story. I can honestly say it was one of the better ItaDei stories out here and we can be only happy you decided to finish this fic and closed it so nicely. Happily ever after is always welcomed here. ;)

Thank you and I wish you good luck, many satisfied writers and nice reviews in the future! :)
MamaLegba chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
I loved this story, very engaging. I would get weird looks when I laughed out loud or gasped at the juicy bits!
Atail chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
Kitsune, this fanfic is ridiculousy amazing. I have no idea how you developed such long, intriguing chapters to support the plot you had in mind. Deidara's backstory, Itachi's subtle heroism...GOD DAMMIT WHY DID THIS HAVE TO BE SO GOOD? HOW THE FLIP CAN I COMPARE, MAN? XD
cary99 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Awesome chapter
Guest chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
This one fantastic fic! thank you so much for writting it. I am looking forward to your next fics :D
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
Awww! I feel like I've been personally going through their whole relationship with them! This is such an amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing this! Now...I intended only to read the first few chapters tonight, but I couldn't stop...so it's 6:28 in the morning now..but, it was worth it!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
Huh, getting my eyebrow pierced barely hurt at all :I
But, different people I guess :P
GrrHero chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
After a week of reading Itachi x Deidara stories, and being mightily disappointed in the writing skills of the couple's fans, I came across My fragile love. The story is great, the characters have depth, and the writing is actually good(save a very few mistakes). Deidara is a complicated mess and absolutely beautiful. And Itachi is a lovable reluctant romantic. Overall this is the best Itachi x Deidara story I've found. Great job. Author-san.

GrrHero
y0rp chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Loved this story, you did really good on it :)
Aku-Ichigo chapter 19 . 4/18/2013
Aww This story was really, really good! I love every single part of it, but mostly the last few chapters when Dei can finally trust Itachi with his body as well. The smut was very good as well and I liked it that you didn't let them do it from the beginning on but built their relation up first. This was my first ItaDei story, and I'll keep it in my memories as the best one of all times! Thank you for your patience on this story and not cancelling it midway! It's a great story!
DiamondInMyHeart chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Hmmmmm it seems that Itachi-san is always walking away... time to change that:)
-DiamondInMyHeart