Reviews for Blind to Love
Please, update!
jex the dork chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
i love it and i love how hinata and naruto have a brother sister bond i just love that abd i hope u would continue with this story because it is amazing and how things must be akaward and i would love to c how Naruto and Sasuke reactto what happened with the will and hinatas sister needs to grow up
LizzieBCT chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
This fic isn't so bad actually it's very well thought out and the concept is well written but I fell like the romance seems so forced and fast there's no real connection or anything it's just bland. So that's to say my only problem with this story is the rushed romance other then that its really good
kandita chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Please update as soon as possible...
kandita chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Neji did his cousins dirty...thank goodness that ppl like Naruto is out there. But, what I don't get is why Naruto haven't mentioned anything to Sasuke. And, why have Sasuke questioned either the girls or Naruto about Hiashi leaving a will and who took it
BriAllDay chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Sad I just discovered this story but glad that I discovered it non the less! This is amazing! I really hope you update this story soon, I love how Sasuke is clearly enamored with Hinata but his pride is holding him back *sigh* men. Well keep up the good work and update soon!
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
omg. Hahaha. THis was really good.
The suspenseful way you write... I wish I could write like that. I dont understand how this only has 66 reviews, when it deserves at least 100
I loved it.
How you captured the characters-
all except Itachi-
it was all perfect, and I really do look forward to the next chapter. You're an amazing author, and never give up writing.
nanitaa chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG! I hope you can feel inspired to write again! This is such an amazing story! Please continue! Update soon!
Hunny's Little Bun-Bun chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
LOL "I hope we can all avoid any further unpleasantness for the remainder of the month."

So far, I'm really enjoying it. BTW, is the kdrama this is based on Stars Falling From the Sky/Wish Upon a Star?
coffeeshot chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Hello its been so long since you last updated the story I really hope you haven't dropped it. It would be a real shame the plot is really capturing
Mauia88 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
That whole moment where Sasuke revealed that Hinata was in a contract with him as his maid in front of his colleagues and her abrupt departure and Hanabi following after her and all that gave me so many feels! I FLIPPED OUT LITERALLY. The drama, I love it!

And I find it interesting and new (to me) that you set it in Seoul and I can see some K-drama influences. I've watched some myself and I love Korean music and the culture but I have never read a fanfic that changed the setting to Korea. Gosh I wish I could visit the country!

You write this story well and I love the idea and the characters and everything! My only issue is the OOC-ness of Hinata but it is easy to look past for the most part. Oh and I love Naruto and Sasuke's friendship!
I hope this gets updated. Please see it to the end!
rainbowxpersonality chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
I really love this! The only qualm I have with this story is that Hinata is kind of OOC D : she seems to get angry and sarcastic far more easily, whereas I see her as getting embarrassed at herself or blaming things on herself illogically.
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Oh... wondèr if hinata will stay with them... anyway, do update! :3
aisha89 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
You're hitting the nail on the head chapter after chapter :) It really feels like I'm watching a K Drama. You're story has some very similar elements to Stars Falling From The Sky yet is rather unique in and of itself. Looking forward to more - update soon!
total-hiatus chapter 7 . 12/24/2012

One word to say: CONTINUE!

It's nice to read the whole story from chap 1 to chap 7 XD