Reviews for The Right Moment
I quote books randomly chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Wonderful trilogy! I loved every moment! And this was the icing on the cake!
fcnoyes63 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Do you know how hard it is for me to find a Harry Potter fic that stands up to my expectations? Before I read your Questions and the sequels there was only one(Firsts and Lasts by waslib88 in case anybody wants to check it out) I just love the story you came up with for these two! It's so adorable and perfect!
The May Waters chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
PhantomWhispers chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Call me Ron! Haha...

Lovely story m'dear! Great job!
anavihs chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Your characters and story come together in a seamless symphony of art. That's the only way I can think of describing it. Art.

Your work is FLAWLESS!

I really hope you keep writing. You're definitely my new favourite author on this site and I must tell you, I'm not easily impressed.

Thank you for sharing you work with me.

brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That, was AWESOME! The whole idea that the Right Moment was in front of her parents... I loved it.
ever afters chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
littlegirlgonemad chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
i love the last line! there will be another sequel, wont there?
Purple-Tube-Flowers chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
My name is Alex! Though I'm not getting married, of course. It's short for Alexandra...anyway, I thought this story was filled with so much fluff that it is overflowing!
thlove chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I loved the last line! It was quite wonderful! I thought some of the scenes in this story sounded similar to your other stories, and I didn't read the author's note until just now, and it clicked! Thank you for writing this one, as well as the others! It's just so CUTE!
Annevader chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Hahaa that was a good one!

I love your Scorp. At least he's got perseverance.

I loved the beach scene- that was hilarious.

And that waitress was really something.

I like the Ron-Scorp relationship. That was well done.

And Hermione is a big ol' sap here- in a good way, though.

Its cool that Draco is so supportive of their relationship. I mean, considering all those fancy meals he paid for...

Anyway, it was worth the read.

As a fellow Scorose lover, if you have time, maybe you could check out my fic? I'd appreciate it.

Anyway, overall assessment: WAY better than most one shots out there. :)
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I LOVED IT! this was so cute and funny.
beautifly92 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011