Reviews for Sentinels
cstotts1 chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
I found this story last night and spent until the early hours of this morning reading. It is *wonderful* ! Please, please, please continue with this fiction ! I can visualize the combination of Artie and Dawn being followed with little whirlpools of chaos ! ... AND THEIR GOING TO SOLVE THIS MYSTERY ON THEIR OWN ?!... ( winces ) yep... chaos. Anywho... Thank you so much for this fiction it made my weekend!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wow. I'm impressed.
The Silent Scream chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
...okay, I get Tara's fantasy of Willow (vamp-Willow, anyone?) but why on Earth would Willow imagine Tara as some sort of... cowgirl? Is this another thing I'm missing?
The Silent Scream chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
...that was fucking gross. Also because it kinda came out of nowhere too, "Oh Hallie gets sucked in the portal and makes swimming motions, lol this is hila-OH GOD WHY", kind out of nowhere. Shame on you!

And a bit of an "uh-oh" for the ending, demon-side-Tara? Nooo...
The Silent Scream chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
Uh-oh... trouble... *hectically clicks on button for next chapter* O.O
The Silent Scream chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
...I'd kill to be in Tara's place now. xD

Which makes me sound like a creep because I'm like 10 years older than Willow is in this story, but who cares. Do want!
The Silent Scream chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
"Fuffy power hour" *snickers*

And awww the smooching was sooo cute. And because of a reference to Harry Potter, no less. Awesome :D
The Silent Scream chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Hehe, I once read a theory that speculated about how Faith is one of Xena's many incarnations, so her "I'm Xena!" line made me laugh. But then the chapter got quite serious, until Xander's last line made me snicker again. Good job!
The Silent Scream chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
LOL That "readheads or jews?" was amazing, go Artie xD

and yay, Hallie and Anya!
The Silent Scream chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
"Not comforting at all, instead your body tenses because even in your sleepy haze, you know that Something Doesn't Belong?

It's Him.

Ever wake up in the middle of the night to see a hunched, emancipated figure in your room that you brush off as a dream before rolling over and falling back asleep?

That's also Him."

Thank you, I shall never sleep again!

OK, it's dead, I can sleep again :D Haha that was hilarious, along with Tara's nonchalant reaction xD
The Silent Scream chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Saga Vasuki? Oh my xD No more snake-woman-sex in the future for Willow then. And, HA!, I finally caught a shout-out, namely the one to the Scoobie gang with the grave stones. Yay!
The Silent Scream chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
A twelve year old Slayer, how adorable! Awwww... Even though that twelve year old could probably kick my butt then. O_o

And the "headbutt-someone-face" made me laugh, along with the "gayer than Liberace at the Playboy Mansion" thing *snickers*
Dirty Tube Socks chapter 15 . 2/14/2012
Lovely story so far, sans the near complete genocide of a demon race. The dry humping in the car *snickers* Buffy and Faith's thoughts were funny about it. Poor naive Xander, missing out on the action. Oh I like how you incorporated Anyanka losing her demon powers, becoming human Anya, having Halfrek die, and her becoming a demon again. If that was intentional then that was neat. Awww, Faith livig with Tara and Art' :) Buffy/Faith is kinda bleh for me though. Faith can go either way cause you know, she's Faith. But i like my Buffy on the straighter side of the spectrum. I'm probably a bad lesbian or saying that. n_n"
Babbles4Twillow chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
Goddess I love this! I love badass Tara and Artie is so cute! Keep 'em comin! And at rgular intervals if you would, pleeze!
cyteach chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
Another great chapter! I really enjoyed how you brought Joyce into the mix and her motherly intentions. I also enjoyed Artie's machinations to get Tara to talk to Willow :-) funny as always!