Reviews for Natural
Very well written; the plot, the grammar, everything.
THIS WAS TOTALLY AWESOME
:-):-):-):-):-):-) loved it
Saber chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I loved it! It's difficult to find a well written fic so I'm really glad I stumbled across yours. I was about to skip to the next one on the list my friend wrote me but decided against it at the last moment. I'm really glad I did! I hope when you read this you understand how much I, and my friend, appreciate your writing this and that it provokes you to write more like it.
(I've probably already commented and just don't remember it but then again this is the third time I've read your story so I guess it's fine)
Kitty chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Sweet!
Saber chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Brilliant! You portrayed their characters quite nicely making this fanfic all the more enjoyable. I look forward to reading more of your work!
Rosa chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
This was good lemon
in chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
that was awesome head files headcanon store
Natsuko Toron chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Honestly I got really hot becuz of this...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
That was the best written smut fanfiction I have read in a long time. Exceedingly well done!
JustAShipper chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
That was the BEST Black Butler fanfic I have ever read. It was incredible. Same quality as a lot of the other fanfics I read. (that is a good thing) So, could you do another? A continuation? Or a completely new fanfic? Please? There really aren't a lot of good fanfictions for our (almost cannon) shipping. If you need an idea, I came across a really great Bleach fanfic the other day called The Sacrifice. If you could do something like this plot line, I'm telling you, I'd love you forever. Here's the link: s/10304806/1/The-Sacrifice

(Trust me, you don't need to know the characters at all. If you're curious as to what they look like, you know, just Google it or something. Please, for me, read the fanfic and at least consider writing a Black Butler version. PLEASE!
Thank you so much!
CloudedPen7 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Loved it!
Sanctum chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Really good, matches the story, well not the sex but, the language and tone
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
please add more lemon chapters, you have a talent with this and its beautiful to read (as well as enjoyable)
Samantha114 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014