Reviews for The Snape Identity
rosered775 chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Oh, brother! Can't stop to expound, going to the next chappie! p.s. (great stuff!)
rosered775 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Fantastic story! I'm sorry that I missed this when you first wrote it, but I am so glad that it was recommended at LJ so that I can read it now. :)
rosered775 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Excellent beginning! Very intriguing and full of the suspense that I love! Onto the next chapter! :)
elena chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Liked it a lot. Very original, nice pace good grammar. n believable which is hard with hgss. Awesome.
Curly Irene chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Thank you! I'm practically squeaking with delight now. True to life characters, funny mass media references, likeable supporting characters and a good story pace. Well done, thanks again!
pottohipamus chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
Thank you for writing, it was a peach )
pottohipamus chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
yep, I giggled out loud - that was fabulous
pottohipamus chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Love the banter D

Thanks for sharing your well-crafted tale, I'm smiling all the while.
Hillmorrr chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
Thank you so much for a great story! I really like Hermione-Snape, and I think you made him with a believable snarky-mushy ratio. Loved the references to Holmes. Thanks for sharing!
iDaringx3 chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
They got married :D Yay! Nice ending, but I'll never let you obliviate me XD Great story overall, it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
iDaringx3 chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
I really liked the line 'We're Partners'; I thought it was super sweet :) They watched a muggle film together? Aaww, and he kept all her letters in a sock draw, real smooth Snape, real smooth. What a confession Hermione, What a confession!, Nice snog, I knew Snape was a pervert! Hahaha, Hound of the Baskervilles! Nice one. :) This chapter made me feel all mushy inside, absolutely beautiful~
iDaringx3 chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
Wow, she fell for a trap :( YES! Snape saves the day! Hermione loves him, Merlin, I wonder how he feels about it. And her comment about what he did to Snape, very touching. Loved this chapter!
iDaringx3 chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
He's just as gloomy as he was back at Hogwarts isn't he, ignoring people's greetings, Tut tut Snape! I notice you keep alluding to the fact he has a physical attraction to her, Nice

Cool, theres people trained just to obliviate? Oh wow, this case is epic, how on earth did you come up with this? Super super cool I tell you :D
iDaringx3 chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
She should kiss him in relief! Though I'd much rather see her hit him :D This chapter is truly perplexing and a bit depressing :( But here's a review to show you that I liked it anyway, and especially the chapter title, True Lies, like an oxymoron :D
iDaringx3 chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Jack the Ripper? WOAH! I liked those radish earrings, but Raven ones are just as good :D Draco's bald? and Luna lost all her teeth? O.o NOOOOOOOOOO! Jk jk, I cracked up :) I wonder where this is all headed _
108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »