Reviews for The Snape Identity
iDaringx3 chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
They wrote letters to each other? Interesting. Luna is L? I knew it! Oh my, 'You aren't my Severus' that's deep! Yay a hug :DI'm intrigued to discover what 'From Paris, with love' means too. :)
iDaringx3 chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
D: Snape you pervert! Oh he's positively breaking her heart by not remembering her :( I can't imagine him trying to do a crossword :/ Oh wow, She just left D: I'm off to read the next chapter now :D
iDaringx3 chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Typical Ron and Harry, Snape would think of them as blundering fools would he not? ;)

Oh wow, Harry with a spinning eye, slightly weird, but not entirely unimaginable. I like the comparison between Snape looking into Hermione's mind and the whole 'visiting a neighbour.'It's cute.
iDaringx3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oh the playful banter between those two! I love you story title by the way, made me crack a smile :) And how Hermione casted her patronus, very very interesting. I love it how they address eachother by their surnames, hilarious!
Mari Wollsch chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
briliant
Saavik13 chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
very cute. Loved how you worked Luna in!
ReineCarlisle chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
221-B Baker Street, London. Dare I hope, another Sherlock fan?
French-Lo chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
Very nice story.
Dramionefan4life chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
Aww...happy ending! I loved the story overall. It was very original and not something I have read before. Great job!
Dramionefan4life chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Jack the Ripper? Well that was a twist I wasn't expecting! Nice job being original!
Slytherin Head chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
Absolutely mind blowing story!

I could not stop reading it till I was done with it. I love how you incorporated Jack the Ripper within the wizarding world. I've never read a story like this so I was really glad that every chapter came with a nice surprise.

Malfoy being bald and Luna and Kingsley getting together. Never thought of them as a pair, but I may just look up stories.

Anyhow fantastic story! I really enjoyed reading this!
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
This was too cute! I love it!
emi chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
Great story. If you want another challenge, you could expand the last few chapters out to have them work on his curse damage and re-learn their partnership.
emi chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
harry potter jack the ripper YOU ARE AWESOME. loving this story !
emi chapter 2 . 11/24/2011