Reviews for The Snape Identity
fan chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
thanks for the update :)

please, please write more...
middlekertz chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
I looove this story. Please, please update soon.
fan chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
hi,

please update soon!

and please write more HG/SS stories :)

(lame review - that's why I'm no writer)
Lythandae chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
I've enjoyed this muchly thus far. I'm very interested to see where it goes :)
thetexasmama chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This is looking like it could be one of the best hg/ss fics i have read in a while. I cannot wait to read more. Love it! I read this ship almost exclusively so i have read a lot of it! Update quickly please! I usually prefer the m rated stories as well but am glad i went ahead and read this fic. The short blurb about it on the search page intrigued me. So i will give up my preference for lots of smut for this story. Though if you want to add some in as the story progresses i would be thrilled! Heehee
krista04 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Getting interesting! Are they love letters?

more please! :)
ann may chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Great story!
Sharkeygirl chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Poor Hermione! It must be so frustrating to lose that relationship with Severus. I feel for Severus too and his frustrations with not being able to remember. Can't wait for more!
heartmom88 chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
So what's in the jeweler's box? and in the letters?

I love the dynamic between these two in your story. Can't wait to read more!

hm88
middlekertz chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Oh, my God! I am so sad! I went from being sad, to happy, to sad again! Good writing! It made me sad when he pulled the, "Tell me you're not my wife," happy when we saw the jeweller's box (which I'm praying holds an engagement ring), and incredibly sad again when he was so mean to her at the end. Please tell me; will this story end happily?
Sharkeygirl chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Well, that sure was a shock for Severus! I loved how Hermione reigned him in. I loved this chapter and cannot wait for more!
heartmom88 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
I think you'll need to change the "un" part of your name. This is brilliant and I can't wait to read more.

Thanks for posting!

hm88
krista04 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Really good chapter. Please update again very soon!
krista04 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
please post
Sharkeygirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Great beginning! It really ropes you in! I can't wait to see where this is going!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »