Reviews for Go Out Fighting 2: Serendipity
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
So nice! I hope you did a sequel to this one! Going to go look for it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
So much going on here! I am anxious to read of their time together rehabbing! Also, hoping that since they know the guy already here, that we can get him killed off good and proper!
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I am thinking the man himself! Don't let go of him, Kate!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
That was nuts! Where is Espo?
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Whew! Sure hope that Espo and Ryan kill that SOB!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
He is leaving her out there?
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
All that and the man is so frantic to protect the woman he loves that he doesn't even realize he is hurt! So much love.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Castle has a plan! He will save her!
Carl Chudy chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Just read your story and loved it so much. Wished there was more.
beautyofsorrow chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
"He'd been an arrogant son of a bitch, wanting to see this, wanting to know every last detail about her. It wasn't right; no one should be able to see this deep into someone."

Ohhh. Ohhh... wow.

"She couldn't lift her arm high enough to reach him, but her eyes were limned with her concern."

Limned is my favorite word, so I just had to point this one out.

"It's not funny," he grumbled back, grateful to see the flicker of her smile again, even if it was stitched on over the well-worn garment of her pain."

That is gorgeous, and I'm not quite sure why. I think it's because it is their relationship in one sentence.

You put me through the wringer on this one. It was worth it.
firtree chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
wow. this was such a gripping story, I couldn't tear away. especially the part where Castle was trying to escape the shooter with Beckett. you are usually a very poetic writer, but this story had so much action. very impressive piece of fanfic.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Damn...first it was Tyson beating the living hell out of Castle and Tasering him in one story and now Castle got part of his face carved up by a bullet?! You do wanna outdo the Nathan Fillion Character Injury Record, don't you?! Hell, between all the damage done to him as Mal Reynolds and as the town sheriff in "Slither"? Gonna need to really work Castle over!

;P
headoverhook chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Wow, I hadn't expected something like this. That was intense. I loved the idea with the cards.
Amasayda chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Well done again! Of course I couldn't stop after reading "Go Out Fighting" ... and it was so much fun to be able to read on. Wow - this story really blew my mind. I loved the suspense and action in it - Castle and Beckett fleeing from the contract killer. Very cool.

I also loved the fact that Castle did get hurt - don't get me wrong, I am not a sadist ... it's just that whenever they have a fight or a stand-off on the show, no one gets hurt. It seems so perfect all the time. I liked the fact that you wrote the opposite. That indeed one could get injured along the way. I liked that.

But boy - I really, really liked Castle trying to rescue Beckett - *sigh* - because deep down, I am a sucker for "damsel in distress" themes! :-)

Anyways. Well, well done. Loved this immensely. Keep up the good work - I'll see you when I review for the third Go Out Fighting installment!

Til then, take care.

K.
thousand-miles chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
Ooh there was a sequel. Is there a third one? I hope so. Another great one. Some great moments between the two, suspense...it's all there. Great!