Reviews for We Lie Awake and We Dream of Making
ScarletSometimes chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
You write the best TNLOCK fics. But you know that already ;)
Yikai chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I think by now it's fairly clear I'm in love with you.
SicilyRoyalty chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
oh, this is so cute! definitely one of my fave authors!
ScissorLuv21 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Beautiful. Need I say more? This story speaks. It brings the characters alive. The reader gets to truly EXPERIENCE everything.
GRITS girls raised in south chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Love it wish you would update. And this is soo true to their characters on the show. Yes I love Chalek however what makes this story is the pure and raw emotions and honesty that is in their relationship. Its sorta of Notebookess but on a different level.
Emmy chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
At the ending of this chapter the little imaginary crowd in my head went aaawwweeee!

It was solo super sized sweet! Like really, it was so cute! Like little newborn kittens! Ok... Mayb I'm gettin carried away, but it really is a good story!:)
Bella286 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Hi! I was looking for nice OS and found yours, which is really good, well thought and well written. I liked most of the fics i read but there's something different about yours that i really like! It sounds more "grown up', based on feelings and it's realistic, it's a nice change that everything's not happy and perfect, so thanks! Which leads me to the purpose of this message, would it be okay with you if i translated i into French? I could send you a copy before i post it and obviously i would tell it's yours and mine just a translation, but i'd really appreciate if you let me... Let me know either way, and again, well done!

Virginie
Wolf9lucky chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
aawwww! Cute!
Shelby21 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Loved it!
dancinginthestarlight chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I've read all of your Nine Lives fanfics. :3 They're all super brilliant and amazing. Definitely gives justice to the beauty of Chalek. HAHAH. Write some more, please. ;D
kimsdixie chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I realy like this story. Good Job!
YoungLadybug chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Pure brilliance.
Alanna-Banana1987 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That was beautiful. It truly was. The ending though was absolutely spectacular. The emotion was there and this will defiantly be one of those stories you just HAVE to read, over and over again :D

Alanna