Reviews for Flandre's growth
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Pretty good! It's nice to see that Flan has part of her old self still within her... sort of good ehehe ."
higurashilover47 chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
i really love your story it truly is an amazing piece on flandre .s , as far as gore in the story i couldn't get enough of it thank you very much for extensive detail and explanation to it, as far as the feed back to improve i dont have any i think you are really doing an amazing job so far and i hope to read more of your amazing story soon. :3
TideTender chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Thanks for all the positive reviews...I think i even got a subscriber...Btw,I can't find my stories in the touhou section, so i have to search them...how did you guys manage to get to them?
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Fair enough You can only expect an 'M' rating for dead people X3
DeathMasterUsa chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Nice job, an excellent chapter. It was pretty balanced, and nicely detailed. Hope to read more.
Azure Xuchilbara chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Whatever you're doing to crank these out, do not stop!

I loved this chapter for the balance elements...
TideTender chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Thank you both for your positive responses...Chapter 3 is coming, and it's going to be Patchy and Flandre
Azure Xuchilbara chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Short and sweet is what I can describe this chapter...

Flandre is a sweet girl if she tries
DeathMasterUsa chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
D'aawwwww...Such a cute ending, that was a nice and interesting story, my advice is that for future stories try to add a bit more detail. I remeber I used to write exactly the same, but other than that it was wonderfully adorable. Hope to see more writings from you.
DeathMasterUsa chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I think it was good, would be nice to touch on the subject alittle more, but still a very interesting way of portraying Flandre.
Azure Xuchilbara chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Woah...Refined Flandre..?

Haha, at least she didn't 'kyuu' the playful fairy

Now I wonder what her sister's reaction will be though...
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6