Reviews for Tough
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I'm watching combat hospital right now and I was wondering if they had any fics. Soooo glad I found yours :P for some reason, Trang is my favorite character, and I felt that you established the friendly bond that he shares with rebeca right on.
Leni-H50 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I am so glad you wrote this. Good job.
TearDropsOnMyBlueJeans chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Finally first story in the combat hospital section! I simply love Bobby & Rebecca... Especially together! Great job, and though there were some grammar mistakes it was a wonderful story! Please write some more!
Angel of Darkness Forever chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Wow, finally someone wrote a Combat Hospital fic. Though I'm more of a Snake Eater/Rebecca shipper, I think you captured the friendship beautifully. I would write a fic, but I tend to add OCs as the main character, and that just wouldn't do the show justice. Anyway, nice work.
HeavenlyKitten chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I have been looking for fanfiction for this show, but found none until I came across yours. I loved it. You really captured the friendship.
TheaGray chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
very nice! i was terribly disappointed when i found out how few fanfic's there were about the show but hopefully there will be more as the season progresses!
czen chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
yay i'm happy someones writing for this show. discovered it a couple of weeks ago and got sucked in. i like the bobby/rebecca relationship and i'm so so happy you wrote about it, it was fantastic. hope you write more!